Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
" Your goal in life: to become the most famous whore in the lands. "

i member a decent game with the same premise..... young blond girl... selling matches and stuff like that in winter but figuring out that selling her body is way more lucrative. Lot of clothing options and somewhat nice "story". Can't member the name and I dont think it got a proper translation tho.....
what game was that?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Wasn't this on the site already ages ago? I have definitely played this and it was also complete then. Maybe I found it somewhere else though.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Can someone who's played it give an estimate of how long a 10-night cycle lasts? I guess it depends on reading speed, just looking for a rough estimate though.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
It's good even untranslated!! Perhaps with a hook translator of your choice ;)

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone who's played it give an estimate of how long a 10-night cycle lasts? I guess it depends on reading speed, just looking for a rough estimate though.
It all depends on story line you chose, i would say an hour of gameplay each. Some are shorter and some are longer, i don't remember details as i played it long ago.

This has no H content,only text :(
It have more H content in single route than majority of games on this site in whole game, but yeah it is a text game.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Solid writting from what I've played. Definitely worth it if you're into this type of game.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Not only is the writing superior to over half the games here, it claims one more important advantage over most of the render-heavy games here...

It is finished.

SuckerForPain

Sep 28, 2018
It sounds very interesting. Tell me, but 10 nights is how much it takes to play real time? And what is replayability in general?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
My only complaint about this game is there are 8 different configs for character creation but only 6 different classes making one breast size redundant (Middle two are grouped together) lol.

Does anyone else have any other games like this they would recommend?

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018

"The Little Match Girl and flowers" in English and I really enjoyed it too. Has it gotten an English translation?
Someone'll have to submit it to the translation thread, if it hasn't been submitted already.

Reactions: waffel
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes