RPGM - Completed - Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation ~ Mamashota RPG [Final] [Ore Teki Shikou]

1. 1.00 star(s)

iron4doves

This game sucks ass. The MTL is pretty bad, and the gameplay is abysmal. You basically wonder around a big ass map doing mini quests and occasionally fights, while trying to fuck your already corrupted (but not yet depraved) mom. And I shouldn't even say you try, because you control the woman and dialog is from her perspective (so the male protag tag is incorrect). The scenes are fine but they're just still images. Overall there just isn't any build up and you're aimlessly wondering around a huge map just to see some images about a relationship you don't give a fuck about.

Stay away.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ars123

This author has very similar games that are have different on CG. I really like character CG in this game, which did their job :sneaky: the story has differences, but in general everything is simple and monotonous, I would still like better. In general, I think this game is the best of all the others from this author
  3. 5.00 star(s)

walkthrough4FREE-GUY

Starting plot may be a bit awkward for those not even incest, but give it a try, the gameplay over here is fun and not entirely corrupted based.
    MTL english is very bad but tolerable for cg cutscene .....

cg :
    well drawn and executed.

storyline :
    quite good if you asked me, if you are preparing for some rpgm gameplay and story, this is quite alrgiht.

combat :
    cant say much since i break the meta when playing this.but it is enjoyable

minigame :
    trust me, this game is more fun with their minigame instead of the storyline, I invest most of the time playing mini game and not clearing area which i should

overall : good cg, good story (if someone translate it and not mtl) , good game. good game to try out if you just ignore the cringe for first hour and doing it with your mum.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

erealim

good game, but the translation ruins some of gameplay. haven't really understood the erotic combat features, because text just ran out of the screen. Other than that, pretty nice cg and events overall
  5. 1.00 star(s)

RICKY43

This game had the potential to be a really good game but it just didn't deliver in my opinion. This game was extremely boring and slow-paced, with some extremely long drawn out scenes. The mom, nor any of the characters are charming/interesting in the slightest. This game is heavily censored and scenes are repeated. The game clearly had lots of ideas, but they couldn't execute them in an interesting way. Sidequests and Secrets are not worth getting or doing. 5/10 they tried.