Collection Pinup BearWitch collection [2020-11-13] [bearwitch]

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Just a PSA for all interested: BearWitch seems to be closing down everything (patreon and gumroad) because of some legal bulls with PayPal being implemented in February
Twiddler.PNG
the way I read it: you cannot buy anything starting with February so if there is anything you want to grab, be quick about. I am currently grabbing all the Genshin Impact stuff.

Cheers

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Just a PSA for all interested: BearWitch seems to be closing down everything (patreon and gumroad) because of some legal bulls with PayPal being implemented in February
View attachment 1622485
the way I read it: you cannot buy anything starting with February so if there is anything you want to grab, be quick about. I am currently grabbing all the Genshin Impact stuff.

Cheers
Can you buy the "all year" packs? so we have everything.

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Can you buy the "all year" packs? so we have everything.
Right now? no. And I do not care for most of the characters they have drawn to be honest, so it would be mostly money down the drain for me.

Cheers

Brodillian

Jan 9, 2020
Any updates on the files or anything? 2020-04 link is broken and I was curious if anyone had any more files or not.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Cheers
Looks like he's still on gumroad; at least according to his pixiv.