AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Good game so far, but I noticed you're spelling dungeon as dunjon? Like it's the only spelling mistake I've seen, at least that I can remember. Also you spelt alchemist like alchimist, but that one is somewhat justifiable.
Thanks for your feedback!
And... I'm busted :LOL: (The fact that I'm not a native English speaker)
I've logged those two spelling errors and will correct them for the next release!

In the online version there is no masturbation button, if you come to the guild room late at night, for this reason you get a softlock. It is impossible to fall asleep due to high arousal, and there is no way to relieve the arousal.
Hello, I'm sorry for that error :cry:
I have never managed to reproduce it but I will try to catch it for correction. In the meanwhile, the only solutions are reloading a save or using the "back" button, sorry :censored:

Thanks. It works. Key and map didn't disappear.

New problem:
View attachment 3628227
Who lost? I fireballed those bandits and their health hit zero. Our health bars are all still full. It looked like I won!
For the first issue, perfect!

Concerning your second problem, my first thought was you were one-shot before getting to fireball those bandits (first to play depending of agility), but you shouldn't be full life in that case (you get your life back only when you click that button to go back yo your room...). So there is indeed a problem.

I'ne never ever during my tests got that issue where a win was taken as a loss. I've just checked the widget code for the damage spells (fireball & thunder) and I don't understand how it can happen, as the two conditions on which it is said you lost are when your own life points are at 0, and the conditions for victory are when the ennemy life points are at 0...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only explaination I can see could be if you played with backward button and it did shit, but in that case it always ended in my test in victory instead of defeat...
To allow me to focus my analysis on the good thing, did you played with that backward button to get that problem, or not?

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you very much for your comment!

Regarding pregnancy, it is indeed planned (as an option, since beasts / monsters and pregnancy might not be for every beast companions lovers)
But I don’t think it will be before two / three releases.
just what i wanted to hear I love turning my fem protags into baby factory's

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Swedra and AzLa1

Lewd Asshole

Dec 18, 2022
"Dunjon" might be wrong in the spelling, but "don jon" is a part of a castle and the root of the word "dungeon".
Before castles started growing downwards into the ground, the don jon would be the highest place in the castle and thus the most protected one since to get in or out of it you must go through the entirety of the castle around it. It was either used as a very safe living quarters for the castle lord or as prison.
You could make the dungeons go upwards instead of downwards and call them the don jon. While technically don jon refers to the uppermost part of the highest tower, sometimes the entire tower would be referred to as the don jon. And it was used a prison just like the underground dungeons of late medieval times.

• Hey there
Reactions: AzLa1

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello,

That one is on me... Seems like I didn't test the forced tower leave, my bad. :cry:
I am considering making a hotfix for that issue. In the meantime, the only options are either to save and reload once the hotfix is released, or to load an older save and exit the tower on the 15th floor.

If you don't want to wait for the hotfix release, a last way for you might be to save your game, open the html file with a text or code editor, research with ctrl+v "go up anymore", and correct the [{ into [[, save, and reload the game. But I need to correct that ASAP in any case.

Edit: I'm gonna try to release the hotfix in the coming hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: ginnungagap

ginnungagap

Jun 18, 2022
C
Hello,

That was is on me... Seems like I didn't test the forced tower leave, my bad. :cry:
I am considering making a hotfix for that issue. In the meantime, the only options are either to save and reload once the hotfix is released, or to load an older save and exit the tower on the 15th floor.

If you don't want to wait for the hotfix release, a last way for you might be to save your game, open the html file with a text or code editor, research with ctrl+v "go up anymore", and correct the [{ into [[, save, and reload the game. But I need to correct that ASAP in any case.
Cheers mate

• Red Heart

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Probably not the dev's jam, but I for one wouldn't mind there being an alternate futa version of the centaur companion, and have them potentially grow as corrupted as the protagonist, haha. Sharing is caring, after all.

...Actually, there really does seem to be a tragic lack of bewbs. Perhaps that's it.

Speaking of other characters, this is more of a 'file it for later' sort of thing, but it is curious how the PC is the only one that tends to get her holes wrecked on the regular, and no other adventurers. If this is the worlds normal state of occasionally getting dicked by a horse, it probably would be mentioned here or there. ...And possibly have a clinic or priest chapter dedicated to elasticity and healing, for obvious reasons.

Fun concept and playground, by the by.

Sep 26, 2020
Thanks for your feedback!
And... I'm busted :LOL: (The fact that I'm not a native English speaker)
I've logged those two spelling errors and will correct them for the next release!

Hello, I'm sorry for that error :cry:
I have never managed to reproduce it but I will try to catch it for correction. In the meanwhile, the only solutions are reloading a save or using the "back" button, sorry :censored:

For the first issue, perfect!

Concerning your second problem, my first thought was you were one-shot before getting to fireball those bandits (first to play depending of agility), but you shouldn't be full life in that case (you get your life back only when you click that button to go back yo your room...). So there is indeed a problem.

I'ne never ever during my tests got that issue where a win was taken as a loss. I've just checked the widget code for the damage spells (fireball & thunder) and I don't understand how it can happen, as the two conditions on which it is said you lost are when your own life points are at 0, and the conditions for victory are when the ennemy life points are at 0...

The only explaination I can see could be if you played with backward button and it did shit, but in that case it always ended in my test in victory instead of defeat...
To allow me to focus my analysis on the good thing, did you played with that backward button to get that problem, or not?
Nope. Fireball, saw enemy health go to zero, got told I lost, twice.
Went back and used ATTACK rather than FIREBALL, and that worked fine.

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone!

I just published the hotfix version 1.1.1 to correct the bug preventing the player from leaving the 20th floor of the tower.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Others:

Nope. Fireball, saw enemy health go to zero, got told I lost, twice.
Went back and used ATTACK rather than FIREBALL, and that worked fine.
Weird...
I'm gonna check and try to reproduce / correct that bug

FI, hotfix has been released.

Reactions: ginnungagap

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
VERY early in development and all that, but this is insanely difficult and crazy grindy. I honestly don't believe anyone is playing this legit.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
This has happened multiple times without use of back button. From what I can tell both your attack and enemy attack are processed first before you do a health check resulting in both having 0 health.

Cave - If you go south fully, then east you get to a point where it should say "North, West". Instead it is "North, East" resulting in a circular loop.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
In the party managment menu you only have that text for the party members. Still if you click on the link from the companion outside the party he will join the party as intended party.jpg

Last edited:

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i didnt notice you have to actually load your new spells in the sorcerer tower to be able to cast them

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Horseman quest is bugged, it dont give you the moeny, dont acknowledge you completed it but give you 1 adventurer badge

Sep 26, 2020
How do we get rid of captured horses and bandits? Shouldn't there be a place to sell them, or turn them in, or hand them over, or get them transformed into catgirls, or something?

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Too easy to get softlocked earlygame, getting 100 arousal and night falling blocks you from sleeping and since you cant masturbate (before some events?) you need to restart.
Once i got storm->camping->lewd event after buying camping gear but after that got killed, and now i never get the event.
Just advance on quests and then get too aroused to sleep and cant do anything

edit.
My latest restart i tried making elf MC, and got the rainstrom event. The earlier run i got it i also had elf MC.
Now i can sleep even with 100 arousal? and also masturbate to clear arousal.

Last edited:

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone!

This has happened multiple times without use of back button. From what I can tell both your attack and enemy attack are processed first before you do a health check resulting in both having 0 health.

Cave - If you go south fully, then east you get to a point where it should say "North, West". Instead it is "North, East" resulting in a circular loop.
I get that, after try the heal spell
For that problem (that might be linked), I'm doing damage calculus one by one, and doing in-between the health checks. I will nonetheless investigate further. I think both problem might be due to the health bar not updating properly on the "lost" screen. But to be confirmed.

In the party managment menu you only have that text for the party members. Still if you click on the link from the companion outside the party he will join the party as intended View attachment 3630209
Well, I need to change that text to add the companion, indeed, my bad!

Too easy to get softlocked earlygame, getting 100 arousal and night falling blocks you from sleeping and since you cant masturbate (before some events?) you need to restart.
Once i got storm->camping->lewd event after buying camping gear but after that got killed, and now i never get the event.
Just advance on quests and then get too aroused to sleep and cant do anything

edit.
My latest restart i tried making elf MC, and got the rainstrom event. The earlier run i got it i also had elf MC.
Now i can sleep even with 100 arousal? and also masturbate to clear arousal.
Yep, I'm gonna work on that issue first since it is happening to too many people.

Edit:
I got the problem. The first scene / lewd event on the third quest (capture 5 slimes) could be skipped because of some events (leveling up, for example). You get your first corruption points thanks to this event.
For masturbation, masturbating with one finger is available once you finished your fifth quest and require to have 0 corruption. That's at this moment that you can't sleep if you are too aroused. The problem is the condition in which I'm checking if your corrupted enough to do a masturbation action, in which I was checking if 0 was strictly inferior to your corruption. The thing beeing you are still at 0 if you skipped the first lewd event, and 0 is not strictly inferior to 0...
It will be solved for next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: blergh123

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Horseman quest is bugged, it dont give you the moeny, dont acknowledge you completed it but give you 1 adventurer badge
Hello Centar!

I'm surprised of that issue (it being in Morya or being in Monbourg).
Does the guild mission board (Monbourg or Morya) say that it is not finished? Once done, does the guild receptionist (Monbourg or Morya) don't say that it is now OK by giving you the money and all? It would help me for the analysis.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes