girovaldo123

Jul 22, 2021
excellent but the scenes has TOO MUCH text to read, you already using AI for image so make good use of it and put some image that make sense with the scene, it will give more flavour to the game (pure text vs text and image)

Reactions: tomfinfur and AzLa1

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Did you even use any ais for the werewolf(atleast for the preview image) cause I can never get any ai to do anything that good.
Hello! I didn't get the werewolf through AI, but through internet. I have not generated myself even one of those image, but I'm trying my best in order to generate my own images (and a lot of them) with that kind of quality or higher.
If the game were to work really great, I would even prefer to pay a dedicated artist but I don't think it would be doable in short or medium term.

excellent but the scenes has TOO MUCH text to read, you already using AI for image so make good use of it and put some image that make sense with the scene, it will give more flavour to the game (pure text vs text and image)
Hello!
I understand (and agree with you). I'm planning in the long term to have many more images with a goal to have each scene having 3~10 images or even short animations.
But as I don't have the tools to do it for now, I released the game with what I though was the bare minimum.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i just get to morya, i dont get, why isnt there any content for the carrots and cucumber but there are for the dildos? at least the small ones, also you can enjoy one finger in the ass and want more, but 2 hurt and you cant cum.......... at less Az is doing it wich are 3 for you

Reactions: AzLa1

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
i just get to morya, i dont get, why isnt there any content for the carrots and cucumber but there are for the dildos? at least the small ones, also you can enjoy one finger in the ass and want more, but 2 hurt and you cant cum.......... at less Az is doing it wich are 3 for you
Hello! Thank you for your feedback!

Anal fingering issue is resolved in the next major release (v1.1.0), with new contents (changelog is quite long). Eveything is ready and it will be publicly released this saturday.
Concerning vegetables, corresponding sex scenes will be added later (should be for major release 1.2.0).

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
I think i already readed in previous pages, but once in the werewolf quest you lose the sexy armor, if you purchaese it back you cant equip it, having sayed that, i buyed early a rusty sword wich cannot be equiped neither

i have all sort of things on my inventory, apples, eggs, wolf fangs; but only can sell the rebbit meat

you should add a "sell add" option, or even better a "sell 5" and "sell 10"

when you use the standard dildo, you get the text and sizes of the small dildo

in the alchemist quest when you first go for the aphrodite leaves it makes alusion to unequp the armor you cant equip, and then at the end you equip it back, and you still dont have equipped (i feel the need to clarify because of the unequip/equip)

Last edited:

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
I think i already readed in previous pages, but once in the werewolf quest you lose the sexy armor, if you purchaese it back you cant equip it, having sayed that, i buyed early a rusty sword wich cannot be equiped neither

i have all sort of things on my inventory, apples, eggs, wolf fangs; but only can sell the rebbit meat

you should add a "sell add" option, or even better a "sell 5" and "sell 10"

when you use the standard dildo, you get the text and sizes of the small dildo
Yep, capacity to equip armors and weapons other than the sexy armor is really missing in v1.0.
In v1.1, you will be able to equip all available pieces of equipement (armors and weapons). Same thing for selling items.

For the option to sell by more than 1, it is indeed a good idea and I will add it for another release.

Lastly, I didn't see the description error on the standard dildo while testing, my bad! It will be fixed for next hotfix / minor release.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
yes, but the sexy armor cant be equipped beside the initial quest

also even after fucking Az and expressing the desire to do it again you dont have any option to do it when you interact with Az at camping beside the standard lick, fingering etc.

Also, since you can be drenched in cum or taste it in the interaction, will you add a "cum slut" achivement or something?

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
yes, but the sexy armor cant be equipped beside the initial quest

also even after fucking Az and expressing the desire to do it again you dont have any option to do it when you interact with Az at camping beside the standard lick, fingering etc.

Also, since you can be drenched in cum or taste it in the interaction, will you add a "cum slut" achivement or something?
For fucking your centaur companion after doing the herb quest, ways to do it will be added this saturday with release 1.1 (and with werewolf too). Some of them will stay as "to do" while other will be available, sometimes with images.

For achievements, I'm planning to add in the long term a ton of them, depending of the player choices and success. I would also like to add "titles" (sometimes with in game effects), and "cum slut" might be one of them.
But that part is not for saturday's release :(

Reactions: Centar

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone!

Major release 1.1.0 has been made public for everyone. I hope you will enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes