VN HTML Beast Paradise [Development Thread]

which character did you find most interesting?

• Samantha

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Roxy

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Megan

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Lucy

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

Dantonu

Mar 22, 2018

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-pI50UF87VgHde0.png
Hello! I'm here to present to you my first project Beast Paradise, it will be a game that has as its main bestiality.

The story will be centered around the titular Beast Paradise, a zoo that permits visitors to have sex with the animals, and you, playing as the protagonist will embody a fresh-started staff member of the Zoo, and throughout the game, will have the chance to spectate, participate and guide the "sessions" as are called the alone times that visitors book to have particular time with the animals, as well as maybe having your own sessions when given the opportunity.

The gameplay will be in the choose-your-own-adventure style where your choices will guide the outcomes of scenes and your path throughout the game, it will be mostly text-based with eventual images to guide and complement descriptions of characters and places, I'm mainly a developer and hobbyist half-assed writer with no drawing skills so I will be using AI to generate most of the images, drawn scenes would be cool but one step at a time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please ask questions, share your impressions, suggestions, and critics. Thanks for reading

English is not my native language so please forgive any errors and if possible help me correct them

Last edited:
Reactions: Inocless

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
I will be checking this one when it is released. And there's no need to apologise for the grammar nazis lurking in here:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Dantonu