ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded the saves, but for some reasons... the game still show me my saves, not the saves with the new gears. Am i doing something wrong?
In case you did the same mistake I did - inside the "Saved" Folder is another "Saved" Folder. So if you did the thing I did, which is simply extracting the zip in the target area, then it wont work.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
There's one more in the middle up high in the same room, last one. But haven't found out what it does, it just says "All plates er broken/destroyed!".
Edit: Nvm, found it. It opens a room to the right after the big statue, and it's just even more clothings.
Oh, that's disappointing, glad I didn't waste any more time on searching for them. Thought it might've at least been a statue or something.

Furtig

Nov 14, 2020
Will she be able to use the futa dick too or will it just to be a thing flailing between her legs while she gets fucked? :geek:

dasvaca

Jan 4, 2021
I'm inside the ship and I can't get out. It talks about breaking wooden planks with the bow, but I've shot at everything and nothing. Anybody know?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes