AnotherAnonUser

Nov 25, 2021
please share version 6
I don't think there is a "version 6", i think the v6 posted here might just be a test build. v5 is the last public version posted on the devs website and the v5 posted here is the supporter edition. i wouldn't recommend playing the "v6 because it's extremely unstable. ive had a dozen crashes and a bunch of other game breaking bugs. the game also says "v5" when you boot it up.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Was it there initially? I played in October and don't remember such thing
Yes, but only once you return to the ship. Not from the beginning.

--

If all the completed Puzzles are removed from inventory and placed in the book, then can the read Notes be removed and placed into a Notebook? This seems like it would free up a substantial amount of space. Then, if we eventually get a base area (campfire or something) with a Chest to store items, we could only take the clothing & accessory items we want with us and free up any more space we might like.

Reactions: Michael_MAN

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I liked how the developer worked with the holes and their textures and stretching. Too bad there is no POV camera of enemies and no gallery.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
don't know too
Nope, but I'm pretty sure this occurs because of starting the 8th secret, I managed to get through the entire game without a crash then I shot the first blue ornament and my game crashed shortly after.

Either that or loading a save game instead of starting from beginning, would take a while to test that though.

This build is pretty unstable and has a plethora of issues, i.e. mummies not spawning in bow room, clothing textures not working as intended, crashing, etc

FYI photomode is the only new big feature, not really worth playing this build if you're looking for new content

Mike109947239

Mar 11, 2024
onyone got a fix for the crashing after leaving the temple? cant progress because of it
When entered in the exit of temple, I usually just speedrun the last blue ornament and get the 8th secret and head straight to the exit. I find that if I stay in that room for too long, I would get a fatal error so just be quick.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes