R. vantom

Formerly 'rocker vantom'
Apr 1, 2024
V5, V6 and V7 are the same levels but with improvements, I finish at the huge statue and it says; to be countinued... when does the next episode come?

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
V5, V6 and V7 are the same levels but with improvements, I finish at the huge statue and it says; to be countinued... when does the next episode come?
we are expecting another update any day now. But it won't be the next episode. Next episode will probably release either at the end of this year or most likely next year

oSnowBunnyo

Jun 18, 2019
i say end next year is the realistic prognose
This. This right here. In Animo's world, don't expect anything soon. He milks his supporters all year and then drops an update to keep them from leaving. Love his work, but dude has 6k supporters all paying $5 (I'm estimating here...go sub to his Substar and youll see the exact amount) which means he makes around 30k a MONTH...that's $360k a year. He is in NO RUSH what so ever lol We probably wont see the end of this game until 2055...if he doesn't ditch it. (He never has ditched a project, but nowadays you know how some of these devs are).

Reactions: evaw

oSnowBunnyo

Jun 18, 2019

animo just dropped a video about v8. Hoping this means the update is all ready and we are getting it tomorrow
Yeah...don't hold your breath. The V8 with Gallery mode and shooting range was supposed to be out 2 months ago. As usual, there were delays, complications, smoothing out frames, OH NO suddenly everything got deleted ect. It'll come when it comes. I check in every 6 months or so and even then its a stretch.

oSnowBunnyo

Jun 18, 2019
Is this your first rodeo with this artist ? If yes, then buckle up my sweet summer child.
I love this lmao 100% facts tho. This dude is a mastermind at edging peeps and racking up as much money as possible. His work is top notch for sure, so I get it, but dude hates his fanbase more than Disney lol

Reactions: Exsa

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Yeah...don't hold your breath. The V8 with Gallery mode and shooting range was supposed to be out 2 months ago. As usual, there were delays, complications, smoothing out frames, OH NO suddenly everything got deleted ect. It'll come when it comes. I check in every 6 months or so and even then its a stretch.
i'm aware of all of the delays. Been following Animo for a while

Reactions: oSnowBunnyo

fuckingsellouts

May 16, 2024
This. This right here. In Animo's world, don't expect anything soon. He milks his supporters all year and then drops an update to keep them from leaving. Love his work, but dude has 6k supporters all paying $5 (I'm estimating here...go sub to his Substar and youll see the exact amount) which means he makes around 30k a MONTH...that's $360k a year. He is in NO RUSH what so ever lol We probably wont see the end of this game until 2055...if he doesn't ditch it. (He never has ditched a project, but nowadays you know how some of these devs are).

if people are that dumb to continu support such behavior then thats on them. they are screaming i am an idiot take advantige of me if they dont pull the plug on such behavior.

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
Make it a masterpiece.
- Better graphics
- Better animations [Running, attacking, Shooting etc...]
- Take the BBL from her butt and put some good sliders
Action, Advanture, Fucking.
Cool game, I will download it again once more polished.
Could be GOTY by F95 community lol.
I like her with some dirt & sand, pierced ofc
Smexy Lara.png

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes