Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Almost done

I nearly finished all additional mocaps we recorded, it's pretty much there.
There was 8 long animations for shooting range, and 6 animations for cutscenes, for the "extended" ending of EP1 (minotaur statue).

It took longer, cause there was a lot of hand-made syncing for arms/legs.

I will assemble a new "build" version in 1-2 days, and then give a releasing date (should be around middle of next week)

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Almost done

There was 8 long animations for shooting range, and 6 animations for cutscenes, for the "extended" ending of EP1 (minotaur statue).

I will assemble a new "build" version in 1-2 days, and then give a releasing date (should be around middle of next week)

Thank you for the update.
Can't wait to play this in 2 months

Tomuch342

Jan 25, 2023
I noticed that none of the delays for this version are from bugs so hopefully there will be no more of those and that after he drops the new version then ep2 will come out faster

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
But I'm still confused tho on the whole minotaur thing. So if he's not coming till ep3 or 4 then why is the extended ending evolving him and not Anubis
Didn't you read the bible? It clearly says: "Abandon all reason ye who faps! Ain't no time fo logic!"

Last edited:

mojo_13

Mar 20, 2020
Almost done

18058095_1662125577135985_5167497205534861971_n.jpg

mojo_13

Mar 20, 2020
Almost done

I can predict next Ep.1 update post titles:

1) At the finish line
2) A few steps left
3) One step closer
4) We did it. Not yet...
5) Still fixing bugs, but everything is ready
6) Sorry for delay...

Feb 14, 2019
Just think about the fact you guys have been waiting 6 months for a shooting range (which no one asked for) and a gallery (to see everything you've already seen). Why do people still pay any attention to this guy?

Reactions: oSnowBunnyo

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Just think about the fact you guys have been waiting 6 months for a shooting range (which no one asked for) and a gallery (to see everything you've already seen). Why do people still pay any attention to this guy?
Personally i just hope this means that he will focus on Ep2 and more content after adding these features. They are the base he can build on in the future. Or at least, that's what i tell myself

Reactions: ilovebigtits1233

chris233!

Sep 27, 2023
because, in first time you have to finish the game while you fapping, and after you have finished the game you can continue fapping in gallery mode :coffee:
Ah, the shooting thing is great for my opinion, because every improvement is welcome.

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
Almost done

Did he really make an announcement about an announcement for a release date?

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes