tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
Why do guys like you keep defending Animo? What's in it for you?
What defence? I was just puzzeled more than anything by someone saying that they had imagined a release date for something then got mad when the thing that they made up in their head wasn't real.

I mean I can imagine Half Life 3 came out yesterday if I wanted, but it would be pretty silly getting mad at Valve for not making my imagination into reality.

Reactions: Artix0

test89

Jun 25, 2017
I personally don't care it takes long. Though the constant lying about the release date is that thing that pisses me off.
If you're not planning on respecting your own announcements, then don't make them at all. Swegabe posts once a week on Blogspot and is very transparent about the development process as well as when to expect the next update. It's not hidden behind paywalls and the release dates are typically a timeframe and not a specific date, i.e. "expect the new beta to drop this week".
This is why a project manager is key to projects like this. They keep sh*t organized, take care of communication and kick project memebers in the a** when needed.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If you're not planning on respecting your own announcements, then don't make them at all. Swegabe posts once a week on Blogspot and is very transparent about the development process as well as when to expect the next update. It's not hidden behind paywalls and the release dates are typically a timeframe and not a specific date, i.e. "expect the new beta to drop this week".
This is why a project manager is key to projects like this. They keep sh*t organized, take care of communication and kick project memebers in the a** when needed.
Animo made already a fortune with his craft. He is very resilient to whiners, complains and insults. He will not change anything and he for sure doesn't care.

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
What defence? I was just puzzeled more than anything by someone saying that they had imagined a release date for something then got mad when the thing that they made up in their head wasn't real.

I mean I can imagine Half Life 3 came out yesterday if I wanted, but it would be pretty silly getting mad at Valve for not making my imagination into reality.
I never said myself or anyone else 'imagined a release date' and where in my comment did it say i was mad? lol. You obviously haven't been here long or just don't pay attention, this place is constantly a buzz with people spit balling estimates on what they think would be reasonable release windows.

Feb 14, 2019

Fair enough

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
animo should create his own discord for this game?

i will become animo supporter:love: when full game near
this looks good its on another level amazing grahpics
whatever he doing. we shouldnt rush him but i i do want to play full release

Reactions: mr.death89

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
animo should create his own discord for this game?

i will become animo supporter:love: when full game near
this looks good its on another level amazing grahpics
whatever he doing. we shouldnt rush him but i i do want to play full release
There is a discord server, I can't tell for certain if it's animo's. But there are about 300 people in in chatting about BITS everyday. Here's a link:

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes