Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1) I'll tell you honestly, the author(s) worked hard on optimization, I say after comparing with the DEMO (build) and V1 it's like 2 different games... (it's a pity that many games on U4 cannot boast of this, although many have even WORSE pictures) ...
The demo on Low-Medium settings did not always show 30 FPS, but this version on HIGH settings perfectly shows NO lower than 45 FPS! This is progress... The only drop FPS (25-30) begins in the character editor, but this is a trifle...
2)But the game is still raw (early access -_-), I also noticed that some of the content can be SKIPPED (for example, if you go straight to the cave and not explore the island (shore), then skip some of the content with raptors and a bunker, about which I found out after the 2nd start (when I was crushed by a ceiling slab)....
3) It’s better to wait until you have the opportunity to SAVE because it’s no fun to play from the beginning every time.
I also don’t really want to go through the PUZZLE first every time - I would like a skip button (not because I’m a fool, I just don’t want to waste time -_- )...
4) The project deserves attention and I wonder if it will be released on Steam?

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
After Tara makes the statue on the beach cum, she says that it activated something. What was activated?
And besides the room behind, in the full game there will be 3 same kind statues that will unlock a secret area or smth

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
I don't if it's a glitch or if I really could enter that room before making the statue cum, but that room was always opened to me. You're all talking about that room that you have to press E to enter and there's a puzzle, right?

Reactions: Sour_Crowd

mycseHa

Aug 6, 2018
And besides the room behind, in the full game there will be 3 same kind statues that will unlock a secret area or smth
pretty sure it drains the water half way in the nipple statue room. I notice the difference because I went striaght to that location vs wandering around the first part of the island. After I restarted I went around and did that statue and then proceed to the nipple statue room, the water was half way down

J_T_Kirk2000

Sep 8, 2023
How many species of raptors are there in Raptor Valley? I've noticed 2 so far. A grey/brown (with brown balls) and a green/blue (with green balls) raptor.

Does anyone have a tip as to where I can find the Raptor Puzzle 1? I found the raptor puzzles 2 to 6, but I haven't found the first one yet.

I also noticed a bug with the sex scenes with the raptors when you are attacked by the raptors while you are crawling (maybe even while crouching, but I haven't tested that yet).

Screenshot (42).png
... and ...
Screenshot (41).png

And another bug seems to be that if you're trying to collect an item and are attacked by a raptor and then fucked, then it's better to ignore the collection window for items (which you can only influence with the letter keys anyway), and Just pay attention to the sex scene menu, otherwise you won't be able to finish the sex scene.
Screenshot (43).png

And could it be that the game is a bit forgettable? After a while, when you pass some of the trigger points of this I call it raptor shrine, where Lara takes a pee break, another raptor comes out of the cave. At least this way I was able to have two raptors in Raptor Canyon. Are there more than just two possible in this way and if so, do they look different than the grey/brown and the green/blue?
(Sorry if the English isn't great. I'm German-speaking and the translation into English was done by Google.)

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
pretty sure it drains the water half way in the nipple statue room.
Just checked. It's not. Water at same level in both cases.

the entrance to the room behind the statue, you can click E to enter (you can however enter it by crawling anyway)
You can climb in hole behind statue before/without having sex. UPD: I mean by pressing E button, it always active.

Jul 25, 2023
View attachment 2667589

Overview:
Miss Big Booba Solving Puzzles​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-09-03
Developer: Animo Pron -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 Supporters - 2
Language: English
Art Collection: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Great little'big'game, only issue is the lack of a checkpoint/save feature. as i found myself falling through the map into water at the temple.

Reactions: ^/30

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
Very nice game. Keep up the good work Animopron!

I played the game more than 7 times. restarting due to bugs.

Some tips and advice for yall

1. Need an unstuck feature to free if the character fell into tight spaces
2. You can find the sailor room key at the other ship wreck underwater marked with a light in the water
3. Do not attempt to turn back once you enter the ship "red light" door. you can try to squeeze thru the blocked crates. but once you are out, there is no way you can enter the ship.
4. You can use the pistol found in the underground bunker to substitute the need for Bow to shoot the wooden plank for the door to open to escape from the tomb zombies.

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
1) I'll tell you honestly, the author(s) worked hard on optimization, I say after comparing with the DEMO (build) and V1 it's like 2 different games... (it's a pity that many games on U4 cannot boast of this, although many have even WORSE pictures) ...
The demo on Low-Medium settings did not always show 30 FPS, but this version on HIGH settings perfectly shows NO lower than 45 FPS! This is progress... The only drop FPS (25-30) begins in the character editor, but this is a trifle...
2)But the game is still raw (early access -_-), I also noticed that some of the content can be SKIPPED (for example, if you go straight to the cave and not explore the island (shore), then skip some of the content with raptors and a bunker, about which I found out after the 2nd start (when I was crushed by a ceiling slab)....
3) It’s better to wait until you have the opportunity to SAVE because it’s no fun to play from the beginning every time.
I also don’t really want to go through the PUZZLE first every time - I would like a skip button (not because I’m a fool, I just don’t want to waste time -_- )...
4) The project deserves attention and I wonder if it will be released on Steam?
comparing it with wildlife, the first wildlife big release on the new map with sandbox was a nightmare, i had to run it everything on low to get somewhat good fps, on BitS i can run it high settings no problem

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Will be pregnancy in future update ?
The game will focus on the PLOT, perhaps there will be variant endings and one of them will be when the heroine remains on the island and we see an inscription on a black background (A FEW MONTHS LATER), where she will be pregnant and completely insane in some guard camp... Perhaps the author will take note, the game will be in the form of EPISODES, in other words, LONG-TERM and anything can happen.

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't understand how a dev can decide to publish such a project without a save system and how many people insist on playing it.
It seems to me like a new form of unknown and incomprehensible intelligence.

Reactions: Ale69 and jameshaul
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes