NookY910

Jun 1, 2018
Guys, i would really like to make some changes of my own in terms of the choice of poses, animation, etc. But as I understand it, without the source files of the games, I have nothing to do ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Th1nkerDD

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
The pause menu is bugged for me it shows a black screen with an unintelligible symbol on the left.
We can't save yet ?

Last edited:

Ilovedildos

Oct 18, 2022
Use this tool called Unreal Unlocker for the game. Just select BITS as the process then inject. You use the ` key to open the console afterwards. Then u can close the program and use the consol from there.
A common issue with this program on BITS is you can't move after injecting. Fully close the unlocker program and you should be able to move again.

Here is a working list of items ive found you can spawn in so far.

just open the console type summon and put a space then u can paste these codes.

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Comic_Main/BP_Comic_Main_Inv.BP_Comic_Main_Inv_C

BP_Projectile_Bullet_C

/Game/Tara/Weapons/Guns/Ammo/BP_Projectile_TT.BP_Projectile_TT_C

BP_CutSceneVolume_C " Softlocks game "

/Game/Tara/Weapons/Guns/BP_GunActor.BP_GunActor_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Interactable/BP_Storage.BP_Storage_C "breaks animation for charater"

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Comic_Main/BP_Comic_Main_Puzzle_7.BP_Comic_Main_Puzzle_7_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_RubberCock/BP_ACC_RubberCock.BP_ACC_RubberCock_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Shields/BP_Shield01.BP_Shield01_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_EarRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal.BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_BellyRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart.BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_BASE_ARMOR.BP_BASE_ARMOR_C "invisible thingy"

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_Chestplate02.BP_Chestplate02_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Weapons/BP_BASE_WEAPON.BP_BASE_WEAPON_C

/Game/Enemies/Base/BP_BaseEnemy.BP_BaseEnemy_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_Legs01_Silver.BP_Legs01_Silver_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_ShipSailor_World.BP_Letter_ShipSailor_World_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/SetOfClothes/CLO_RedVinyl/Blueprints/BP_CLO_RedVinyl_Body.BP_CLO_RedVinyl_Body_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_Bunker1_World.BP_Letter_Bunker1_World_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_Raptors_World_1.BP_Letter_Raptors_World_1_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_Buttplug_Balls/Blueprint/BP_ACC_Buttplug_Balls.BP_ACC_Buttplug_Balls_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Weapons/BP_Sword02.BP_Sword02_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_EarRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal.BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_BellyRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart.BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_Buttplug_Cobra/BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Cobra.BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Cobra_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel/BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel.BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Amulet/ACC_Amulet_Tara/Blueprint/BP_ACC_Amulet_Tara.BP_ACC_Amulet_Tara_C

Also maxsecure is a Bs company that doesn't know jack squat about file security. Also the only company that says this is a " malicious " program. Just a false positive. The program if you want to support the creator has a patreon and also makes an Universal Unreal Engine tool for UE5 it actually released like a few weeks ago. Their name on patreon is Otis_Inf

Also I'll update this list soon. I found a lot more items like cosmetics that I didn't have a chance to add to this list before I shut down my pc for the night.
umm do you know the name of the process? i closed it using task manager but im still stuck in one place and cant move

PKKHaseo

Aug 16, 2017
This game actually very good .The downside is it still very buggy and can't save. I must replay from scratch just because the game buggy and can't trigger the story event. Overall I still enjoy the gameplay and the sex scene. Anyone know any game that used unreal engine like this and has the same genre and quality like this?

Reactions: PSRJ1748-2446AD

Ilovedildos

Oct 18, 2022
This game actually very good .The downside is it still very buggy and can't save. I must replay from scratch just because the game buggy and can't trigger the story event. Overall I still enjoy the gameplay and the sex scene. Anyone know any game that used unreal engine like this and has the same genre and quality like this?
i dont exactly know any games similar to this but i got recommendations, try operation ground zero and silicon lust, both are really good

PKKHaseo

Aug 16, 2017
i dont exactly know any games similar to this but i got recommendations, try operation ground zero and silicon lust, both are really good
I try Silicon Lust but that game is very broken I always get freeze. Dunno why because I can play BITS without problem even in highest quality.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I try Silicon Lust but that game is very broken I always get freeze. Dunno why because I can play BITS without problem even in highest quality.
i believe that every game has it's own tweaks set by developer
so maybe you should lower your settings

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes