NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else having issues with puzzle 13 by the horus statue fast travel not being able to pick it up?

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I ripped them from the pak, the actual images were square and squished compared to in game so I had to do some crude math to figure out the scaling to properly stretch them, its not perfect but close enough.
Such a great little comic, just a shame that there are no tummy bulges... :cry::cautious:

Who made these btw.? It's obviously AI-"Art" and I can see both "Enteri" and "CandidWayz" on the first page but I can't find them anywhere...
Does anybody have some intel on them?

jakub_cc

Aug 5, 2024
I ripped them from the pak, the actual images were square and squished compared to in game so I had to do some crude math to figure out the scaling to properly stretch them, its not perfect but close enough.
Is possible to rip all comics from game?

DRAHCULA

Aug 6, 2024
Also if the new update had collectable wearable ornaments like gold anklets, waist chain, nose piercing, necklace, bangles, finger rings, forehead ornament, armlet, earrings.
And Butt Plug Tails. It would be awesome.
Anyone agrees?

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

DRAHCULA

Aug 6, 2024
If there were options to control the length of Tara's hair, different hair styles, including tied and untied, it would have been great.
Also there should have been options to control her eyelashes and their color.

Last edited:

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Will there be an option/feature for Tara to get pregnant, or get a pot belly, alteast for sometime, after creampies, and slowly reduces to normal as the cum slowly oozes out when she starts to walk or run. It would be cool.
Animo said some time ago that pregnancy will not be introduced. Belly bulging with cum will be but in next episodes
Also if the new update had collectable wearable ornaments like gold anklets, waist chain, necklace, bangles, finger rings, forehead ornament, armlet, earrings.
And Butt Plug Tails. It would be awesome.
Anyone agrees?
Next episode most likely
If there were options to control the length of Tara's hair, different hair styles, including tied and untied, it would have been great.
Proposed many times, no answer still

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Such a great little comic, just a shame that there are no tummy bulges... :cry::cautious:

Who made these btw.? It's obviously AI-"Art" and I can see both "Enteri" and "CandidWayz" on the first page but I can't find them anywhere...
Does anybody have some intel on them?
same, I did some searching and Enteri seems to write lewd stories but I couldn't find anything about the other person who presumably did the AI prompts.

floran

May 20, 2020
AI "art" is one of those things the more you look at it the worse it gets.
At least now is reach the "passable" stage if seen on a tiny mobile screen, without zooming in and no watching it for more that 10 seconds.

Hexagon24

May 11, 2021
Nah the AI art in this comic is still shit. I can’t even keep the horsecock the same length for more than one picture.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes