RPGM - Beasts of Our Beginning [v0.0.2c] [WhiteRaven]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

I will say this, the user interface does look beautiful. All the different values on the top bar. The time you played. Your avatar in the bottom right. A mini map in the bottom left. Maybe a bit too crowded but that is a nick pick.

On a small note, really enjoyed the background artwork for the main menu. Well done.

Once again, great job on the backgrounds. You really do feel like you are in a futuristic setting.

Though you can tell this game is missing content. Tried talking to these goblins in an alleyway and not even a dialogue window to go away.

Also noticed a glitch in the gambling hall where I am stuck in a loop of constantly being asked how much do you want to wager?

Really liked the animations for the facehuggers. Makes the combat have an extra flare.

Overall, the biggest problem right now with the game is lack of content. I don’t feel like this is a universe populated with humans, goblins, and pigs. The world just feels so empty.

The intro also does not do the best job easing the player into the game. For example, you don't find out that you have to watch both your health bar but also your lust bar to win fights.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BuffLawyer

Absolutely amazing for first release. Content looks incredibly promising and there are way more h-scenes in the first release than some other games’ chapters worth of content. It’s an anal focused game which might be a deal breaker to some but the biggest turnon for other people, like me. Bounty hunter in a futuristic era is a very nice choice of MC. Keep it up WhiteRaven!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

aktzv

So far there is not much content. And the game is more like a scene selector. Also, the maps are maybe too large in my opinion with too many only "walk-true" maps, and without any content there so far. Another thing is that I am not much of a fan of that door effect which instead of smooth walking between rooms feels more like jumping between them. But hey, it's the first release.
    And I believe if this game gets attention from WhiteRaven as his A New Dawn game. It will be really good game, and I have high hopes for this one.

Godspeed WhiteRaven!