4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

LunaEclipse07

Apr 14, 2021
It says I need an OpenGL. Can anyone help me with this? It's for the updated version.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2018
Anyone know if theres any mods for specifically 2.44?
No. 2.44 is basically just to demo the latest (mostly) done scene. The modding community is basically still just making mods for 1.3, because they want to wait for all the functional features of version 2 to be completed before they make mods for it.

Feb 28, 2019
My pc blocks this saying that theres a trojan virus. Any help?
Says the same thing even with the official download, virustotal found absolutely nothing.
Windows Defender probably being dumb again.

UPDATE: Went through the trouble of scanning every single file from the zip individually, as well as the entire folder (still compressed), and found nothing.
I bet it's the .dll files making Windows Defender literally shit bricks.

UPDATE 2: Did some digging. The trojan it detects is a machine-learning "spotted" one - therefore false positive in this case.
Trojan wacatac.b ml.
ML stands for machine learning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayakali
Oct 18, 2018
are mods still compatible?
The vast majority of mods are designed to be played with version 1.3. This means that they're not compatible with version 2.0 onward. Most of the modding community is still making 1.3 mods while version 2 of the game is being developed, because they're waiting for a variety of features to be implemented and finalized.

Oct 18, 2018
Do you know where can I get the mods?
Beat Banger has a pretty active (Discord) modding community. There's an older collection of mods being kept in a and a newer collection of mods in a New mod releases usually happen in the Discord, and then get linked to the Github.

Keep in mind that most mods are only compatible with 1.3, because 2.0+ hasn't had a public release yet and has very few people modding for it. There's a script out there that can convert though, which has been mentioned in this thread.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
The least I want to do is to get on discord, I'll wait until the mods are uploaded, thanks for the information

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes