4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

master022

May 9, 2018
do comands work in this version or not cause i tried and it didnt work so did something change or did i mess up something?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
do comands work in this version or not cause i tried and it didnt work so did something change or did i mess up something?
Commands were pretty much removed once the game was released on Steam, now stuff like No Fail and Handsfree require extra work to get

You can get No Fail in the store after beating some levels and saving up the game's money, whatever it's called. After purchasing it, you go to Extras, find the Modifiers or Mods section, and you can turn on No Fail there

For Handsfree mode, as long as you beat a level with at least a 2 stars rating, when you go back to that level (and difficulty you beat it on) there will be an option to press V to let it play handsfree. In this version, handsfree mode keeps the UI too, but there is a button you can press to hide the UI if you find it distracting or don't want it blocking the action

master022

May 9, 2018
Commands were pretty much removed once the game was released on Steam, now stuff like No Fail and Handsfree require extra work to get

You can get No Fail in the store after beating some levels and saving up the game's money, whatever it's called. After purchasing it, you go to Extras, find the Modifiers or Mods section, and you can turn on No Fail there

For Handsfree mode, as long as you beat a level with at least a 2 stars rating, when you go back to that level (and difficulty you beat it on) there will be an option to press V to let it play handsfree. In this version, handsfree mode keeps the UI too, but there is a button you can press to hide the UI if you find it distracting or don't want it blocking the action
I see so what are the new comands then if those once dont work anymore?

Lewdhunter32

Sep 24, 2020
cause im getting confused hard on how many points i need to earn to get a second star in mods im playing through in beat banger since one i have hit 001500 points and haven't gotten a second star

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
cause im getting confused hard on how many points i need to earn to get a second star in mods im playing through in beat banger since one i have hit 001500 points and haven't gotten a second star
It's not a set amount of points, more a certain amount based on the total possible for a level, so while one might be 1500 for a second star another might be 2500 or 3000

FascistDoggo

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone knows why some mods don't keep the progress saved? After I exit the game and get back in it would just show zero stars and would have to play through it all over.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Anyone knows why some mods don't keep the progress saved? After I exit the game and get back in it would just show zero stars and would have to play through it all over.
It's a known bug, something to do with mods made for earlier Steam versions missing something the new versions use to save progress

Or it's the other way around

floran

May 20, 2020
For me it happens if you play multiple versions of the game, if you have release and legacy version for example, opening one and then another makes you lose progress. I sticked to only use release version

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes