4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
What where they doing here in F95zone anyways, are they like the website police or are they secretly pirating games too? lol
But meh, I wasn't exactly hiding. I knew this was gonna happened eventually, I was mostly there to download mods anyways, I usually don't like joining discord servers, specially ones with furries XD.
this place isn't a secret, many devs know their games are pirated here.

anonzie

Jun 10, 2020
Is the Claire level in the latest download the official ver, Beat Banger v2.92 (+2 levels) ? As far as I know it has not come out yet.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
We need to unite all the game devs of F95zone and make a Beat Banger unofficial update to style on them devs and their white knights, but then again, that might invole some legal issues so maybe not a good idea to do publicly.
Or someone could just make another rhythm game with extensive modding support. Maybe call it... Feat Fapper or Funk Master Fap. Just try not to break the mods backwards compatibility with every new release...

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
We need to unite all the game devs of F95zone and make a Beat Banger unofficial update to style on them devs and their white knights, but then again, that might invole some legal issues so maybe not a good idea to do publicly.
Or someone could just make another rhythm game with extensive modding support. Maybe call it... Feat Fapper or Funk Master Fap. Just try not to break the mods backwards compatibility with every new release...
Down for that. I’ve been looking for a project for a while, and now’s a perfect time for me to learn Godot with all the Unity things happening right now.

edit: Messages open if you want to help.

Last edited:

uela

Aug 17, 2017
Wonder how long it'll take for them to push the update. Seeing as the dev's decided to go to fucking Megaplex. After the supposed patron update was to be sent out. :KEK:

anonzie

Jun 10, 2020
Jeez, I wonder why people would pirate my game?

I would genuinely continue pledging for early access, if the updates were frequent and the dev was sincere. I just canceled my subscription the other day.

People still fall for the "its just one guy" excuse. He has a manger, he has a team, he is holding a fan meeting to sell merchandise.

I have been a developer for over 10 years and I can confidently tell you this project is not that complex. To be fair, i am not sure how much project management experience he has nor how fluent he is at code. The only things I imagine might take time are the beatmap, art and music but, as I understand it, he already completed most of that.

Side note, I really like the UX, I think it's very clean.

sir_gamer

Dec 20, 2019
did anyone ever make a new github library of mods or was that idea not revisited? definitely preferred that over the discord server approach
If you're looking for mods, has you covered. There's also a shitton of mods but these ones are for the Legacy release only, unless you use

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I would genuinely continue pledging for early access, if the updates were frequent and the dev was sincere. I just canceled my subscription the other day.

People still fall for the "its just one guy" excuse. He has a manger, he has a team, he is holding a fan meeting to sell merchandise.

I have been a developer for over 10 years and I can confidently tell you this project is not that complex. To be fair, i am not sure how much project management experience he has nor how fluent he is at code. The only things I imagine might take time are the beatmap, art and music but, as I understand it, he already completed most of that.

Side note, I really like the UX, I think it's very clean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes