4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

thebaronjoker

Jul 11, 2022
how do i activate dev mode please?
trying to activate "handsfree" but the only command that does anything are "hello" and "nofail"
and no fail tells me it require devmode

so, how doi activate the cheat please?

sir_gamer

Dec 20, 2019
Anybody got a note edit so I can press one button to farm stages? Can't seem to edit them right.
You just go into an act and go into the "config" folder and open the "notes" file. There, you find and replace each " "input_type": 1 ", " "input_type": 2 ", & " "input_type": 3 " with " "input_type": 0 ". This will change all the notes to be "Z". Make backups of the original "notes" files in case you want to change it back.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
None of these work with any of the mods for me. Is there a folder I need to delete in my appdata or something?
that particular file is for the Beat Banger Demo (v.2.64)
mods are version specific, make sure your mods are for that specific version

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
that particular file is for the Beat Banger Demo (v.2.64)
mods are version specific, make sure your mods are for that specific version
Yup, can't get it to play any Demo (v2.64) mods. They have them listed through Discord as "Legacy, Demo, and Release" mods. I have no issues with Legacy mods on my legacy version. Have never been able to get "demo" mods working on any demo version, with or without the discord patch.

They just don't appear under mods. Unless I remove them from their folder and place them directly in my mod folder. Then I can select them but they won't run, say they're missing files. I've also gone through my app data and scrubbed it with no luck.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Yup, can't get it to play any Demo (v2.64) mods. They have them listed through Discord as "Legacy, Demo, and Release" mods. I have no issues with Legacy mods on my legacy version. Have never been able to get "demo" mods working on any demo version, with or without the discord patch.

They just don't appear under mods. Unless I remove them from their folder and place them directly in my mod folder. Then I can select them but they won't run, say they're missing files. I've also gone through my app data and scrubbed it with no luck.
That's weird, have you made sure your file structure is correct? use video below as reference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
how do i activate dev mode please?
trying to activate "handsfree" but the only command that does anything are "hello" and "nofail"
and no fail tells me it require devmode

so, how doi activate the cheat please?
The release versions of the game don't have any devmode cheats. No Fail is something you can buy from the shop and activate from the "modifiers" menu under the extras tab of the main menu. However, I can't seem to access it in v3.1, so chances are that menu is bugged in the latest build.

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
Wow, I played the new version and it feels worse in a lot of ways.
- The new Claire animations look rough. Funny thing is, this wouldn't really be a problem if not for the fact that they set a higher standard of quality for animations a while back and added shading to everything. Now anything without shading looks out of place.
- More of a nitpick, but options really didn't need to be turned into a separate menu. Who cares about looking at game credits or player stats in the middle of a level?
- UI covers up way more of the screen in a level.
- Scene changes aren't marked anymore.
- Climax animations got changed to another filetype, this time OGX? Which I've never heard of in my life up to this point. This or some other bug means mods from the last version glitch out and don't actually complete when you hit the last note.
- Mods with multiple levels now unlock in order, instead of everything being unlocked from the start. While this is good for a custom campaign modpack, it's awful for a modpack that's just multiple charts/variants of a level.
Overall, it's exactly what I would expect from how shit the development of this game has been. Still pretty disappointing.

Oct 18, 2018
- Climax animations got changed to another filetype, this time OGX? Which I've never heard of in my life up to this point. This or some other bug means mods from the last version glitch out and don't actually complete when you hit the last note.
Why would you be trying to use old mods immediately after the game is released using a different engine?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes