4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Nin10dope 64

Sep 29, 2019
IIRC the secret InkBunny is related to Komdog being accused of having a dark past of drawing pedo shit (called aptly "cub" within the totally normal furry community), so I'm willing to bet someone someone is trying to start a shitstorm about REAL ANIMAL CHILDREN BEING LITERALLY MOLESTED BY LITERAL HITLERS once again.

That being said, actually and genuinely fuck cancel culture and fuck terminally online Twitter freaks that only need "allegations" to immediately terminate a tremendous amount of work and effort because they're "uncomfortable" due to someone saying unconfirmed shit about one person.
That mod shown above in the video preview is easily the highest quality mod I've seen made for this game, ever, and saying it is a goddamn shame the artist just decided it's not getting released is an undertsatement.
Yeah well fortunately they backtracked their cancelation of the mod, probably. They removed the condemnation post and kept their post showing the full mod and support for the devs up.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Overall I am not a huge fan of the update. The new UI is clean but has frequent stutters and slows. The art lately feels super rushed, messy and doesnt flow well (jump from butt slapping top missionary was a bit quick).

For example, compare Cathy vs Claire:
View attachment 2979767 View attachment 2979769

Cathy has clean outlines, full body shading, colors and fluid movement.
Claire has messy outlines, no shading at all, very few colors and movement seems choppy.

I just hope the last level (Dawna) has some better art
The public update is not out yet, 3.0 as of now is the "Beta Branch" so basically the art is not done yet (Even though it should have been done months ago)

Reactions: freeroamGAMEplay

nightmaredemon

Jun 10, 2023
Slightly patched version by me:

Changes:
  • Dawna unlocked;
  • patched enums, due to a typo, it was impossible to open all music tracks;
  • added screen resolution 1600x900.
Also here is the full save. Everything that could be bought was bought. Everything that could be opened was open. All levels are completed with max points/combos.

Rename it back to game.sav if f95zone changed the file name, and put it to %AppData%\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger

(to download save file, right-click on the link and select "Save link as")
how to change screen resolution?

Reactions: Mackbell

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
where do you get working mods? I cant get the old mods to work other than the kat beat one

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
how to change screen resolution?
In the settings, in the game menu, press the Esc button on your keyboard and then the z button.

And if you are asking how to add your own screen resolution:
extract game scripts from .pck file, patch them and put them back. I use a self-written utility for this. I can add custom screen resolution for you if you need.

where do you get working mods? I cant get the old mods to work other than the kat beat one
If you are asking about mods for v3.1.0 beta, then you need to wait until mods are adapted for it. And for this you need to at least wait for the release.

UPD:

Just checked on a few random mods from BB Discord. Mods from 2.9.2 with some minor changes work on 3.1.0. As expected, you need to and correct the names in config\asset.cfg. And mp3 files still work, you don't have to convert them to ogg.

I noticed another unpleasant bug in v3.1.0 beta, regardless of the selected difficulty level, the first one from the list always starts. Later I’ll see if I can patch it myself, or we’ll have to wait for a new version with the developer fixing this bug.

I found and fixed the bug, and updated the .

UPD2:

Damn, I found another bug "Play Hands Free" doesn't work with mods...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyoi

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018

View attachment 2979964

a shame this artist went on the cancel culture shittrain, but atleast now I got another reason to be pirating his shit lol
These people don't know how to separate art from the artist. Clearly making mods is for the community and not specifically for the dev so even if they are a shit person what does it matter? That's like if people weren't allowed to enjoy Ruroni Kenshin because the mangaka is a convicted pedo.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022

View attachment 2979964

a shame this artist went on the cancel culture shittrain, but atleast now I got another reason to be pirating his shit lol
call his artwork "shit" is kinda exaggerated, even tho that he refused to send the mod due the drama of Kom, still pretty unnecessary thing of your part

prut22

Jan 24, 2018
Inputs are colorless when playing a level hands-free.
The problem is i'm not playing handsfree
handsfree nodes are smaller compared to gameplay node and they are fully colorless

1696576313992.png

1696576327958.png

However, the problem fix himself as soon as rebooted the game this morning. :/
So if anyone encounter this problem, try to restart your pc.

floran

May 20, 2020
is probably better to stick with 2.9

3.0 just try it for the claire level but for everything else 2.9 is the same but stable.
Patreons are basically the beta testers right now, when they finish paying for testing and 3.X goes on steam you won't have so many problems.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes