4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

floran

May 20, 2020
Update. Gonna keep it real, I have no fucking clue what got changed. Kom didn't say anything on the patreon server either.

Counting on your magic work WaryFox o7
From the Patreon:

Fixes

• Fixed accuracy calculation
  • Fixed cutscenes leaking into mods
  • Fixed Claire's missing moans
  • Fixed Claire's carrot photo blur and accessibility
  • Fixed end of levels freezing if no cum video was present
  • Fixed save data, not overwriting lower scores/grades
  • Game data properly resets when leaving a level
Changes

• There's a small debug indicator that will go away next update
  • Added a slight input delay when a game over occurs
  • The Keybinds menu warns the user when a controller is plugged in
  • Mods play preview music on the level selection screen.
A note for my Mac users: I understand the previous Mac build didn't work, so I have tried distributing it differently this time. Please let me know if there are any problems running the game on your device.

Reactions: lndrlndr

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Updated my , in which, by the way, I fixed "Play Hands Free" for mods! The rest of the differences between the patched version and the official one are in that post. And here are that I adapted for v3.x.

Also thanks to lndrlndr, if he had not shared the new version, I would have nothing to patch.

Last edited:

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Also, for all my Schizo Linux Users and "People" that use macos, cause why not. (Didn't test, don't have a mac and can't be asked to install the game on my steam deck)
I haven't checked it myself, but in theory, "beatbanger.pck" should be cross-platform. So Linux and Mac users can try replacing this file with the file from my patch to get the mods working correctly. Back up the original file in case it doesn't work.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned but highscores aren't updating.
I'll take a look later, maybe there's a trivial error that can be patched.

Reactions: Zantei

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
anyone know why i cant accesse modifieres menu?
It doesn't work in 3.x at the moment, the "Modifiers" button in "Extras" is just a placeholder, just like the modifiers in the store. All that remains is to wait for Komdog to port this functionality from 2.9.

Last edited:
Reactions: floran

locaslol7002

Feb 18, 2019
Also, for all my Schizo Linux Users and "People" that use macos, cause why not. (Didn't test, don't have a mac and can't be asked to install the game on my steam deck)
Mac version is actually 3.12 (even though the game shows 3.1), because it fixes a level loading bug that made the game not load any levels and crash. Nothing else was changed.

I haven't checked it myself, but in theory, "beatbanger.pck" should be cross-platform. So Linux and Mac users can try replacing this file with the file from my patch to get the mods working correctly.
Well yes, while replacing the file "works", it appears to contain the same bug as the 3.11 version for Mac. Additionally, "beatbanger.pck" has to be changed to "Beat Banger.pck" in order for the game to launch.

Worth noting, the Mac version still not "bug-free" (at least for me). Currently the game doesn't launch unless one types on the MacOs terminal:
Code:
xattr -cr /path/to/app
(replacing /path/to/app with the actual path to the app).

Also, there's a bug each time one ends a level or closes the game via the "quit" button, it'll crash. But the progress saves and unlocks the next levels so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I looked at it, and "Score" is updated normally in both game maps and mods. "Personal Best", yes, is not updated immediately, but this looks more like intentional behavior. Of course, I can make "Personal Best" updated immediately, it’s not difficult. But then the animation of increasing "Score" loses all meaning, since "Personal Best" will immediately display the final value of "Score"...

I don’t want to add my own logic/animations/etc, because the point of my build is not to add new features, but to quickly fix annoying bugs.

It doesn't work in 3.x at the moment, the "Modifiers" button in "Extras" is just a placeholder, just like the modifiers in the store. All that remains is to wait for Komdog to port this functionality from 2.9.
My scores just aren't updating at all. I perfected a level and didn't get the blue stripe and the score remained the same as the first time I cleared it. Is there a way to reset the save maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WaryFox

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
My scores just aren't updating at all. I perfected a level and didn't get the blue stripe and the score remained the same as the first time I cleared it.
Strange, are you sure you are using version 3.11? It contains fix "Fixed save data, not overwriting lower scores/grades".

Is there a way to reset the save maybe?
To reset your saves, you can delete game.sav (or all files to reset settings and binds) from %AppData%\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zantei

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Strange, are you sure you are using version 3.11? It contains fix "Fixed save data, not overwriting lower scores/grades".

To reset your saves, you can delete game.sav (or all files to reset settings and binds) from %AppData%\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger.
yeah definitely using the right version, I'll try deleting the save data and seeing if that fixes it.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
i did that still can't find the adress
View attachment 2978335
Probably has pointers, too lazy to fuck with to do it right. Might change between going to the shop and playing a level. Just get enough points to buy like 4 things, set it to all, search exact value, buy something, search new value. Don't leave the shop. Should narrow it it down to like two results, if not, repeat buying one thing and searching the new value till it does, then change both. Number in game won't update again till you buy something, but if you did it right, you should be able to buy things and the in game number will update after the first purchase.

Reactions: DrkRyder

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
Probably has pointers, too lazy to fuck with to do it right. Might change between going to the shop and playing a level. Just get enough points to buy like 4 things, set it to all, search exact value, buy something, search new value. Don't leave the shop. Should narrow it it down to like two results, if not, repeat buying one thing and searching the new value till it does, then change both. Number in game won't update again till you buy something, but if you did it right, you should be able to buy things and the in game number will update after the first purchase.
it worked thanks

blaze360

Apr 29, 2020
decided to go through the files and Kom bloodin Rick Rolled me. If you want to see for yourself just go to the game file click data > act2 > someone_e1 > secret.txt, copy the YouTube link and there you go, you've been Rick Rolled.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeatBanger-3.1.1Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: averageforumlurker

locaslol7002

Feb 18, 2019
New Update: Beat Banger v3.13 Beta

Version 3.13 is out! We've made many improvements thanks to you guys testing the builds. Our biggest hurdle, ensuring the game didn't crash on Mac, has been resolved. And many small things have been optimized and run a lot smoother.
Fixes:
  • Fixed Mac GPU Particle Crash
  • Fixed game over on mods going to the wrong menu
  • Fixed version number float bug (The 3.100000000058 thing)
  • Fixed Keybind menu glow showing up too early
  • Fixed Lovense UI getting blocked by the Debug node
  • Fixed Claire's game-over picture, which has the wrong nipple color
  • Fixed difficulty nodes stars not moving correctly
  • Fixed Keybind duplication bug
  • Fixed screen centering itself when changing the volume while maximized
  • Fixed Claire's Carrot shop item description
  • I got rid of that pesky Debug Info
Changes:
  • Konami code works in the Gallery and Sound Test menus
  • Konami code-unlocked levels will not save your score
  • The level editor hotkey is now "0."
  • Moved Combo Meter to the Note Detector
  • Moved lovense controls to the hot menu's main menu
  • Optimized Hot Menu visuals
  • Optimized Hot Menu backend code

lndrlndr do your magic.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
This mf will do anything but release a update that isn't just bugfixes. Anyways, , and .

And the Cycle Continues, counting on you, WaryFox.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes