4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
From the Patreon:
  • They hired a third employee so development can actually progress again.
  • The engine has been optimized, menus specifically.
  • Gale will be released on the Patreon branch on June 6th, and publicly on the 10th.
View attachment 2654213
Would.
If someone can provide me with the Patreon Code when it comes out on June, I'll update the Gofile link when Gale Update comes out.

Reactions: Metamaterial

GenericPerson420

Sep 18, 2018
I wouldn't bother, actual content is slow as fuck and all they're doing right now is jumping from convention to convention, pushing steam 'updates', and all they have to show for it is a list of bugs they made and fixed. It's the same slow production but they're giving the illusion of more frequent updates by posting minor bugfixes and calling them "updates". They changed their presentation but not their workflow lol
a lot of things mentioned in those changelogs are bugs people have noticed and requested fixes for that were fixed, adding new levels don't really require programming at this point. so it makes sense that it'd just be bug fixes until a new level drops. also, for literally every single game on steam bug fixes and the like are labelled as "small updates", you're complaining over a steam standard. do you want them to just not fix bugs?

Xbox series x

Jan 29, 2022
Honestly it's not that bad lol, just head into the discord, download whatever mod you want and leave, no need to stay and interact with anyone. Plus, I don't think the devs will very much like us since we are technically not paying for the game lol.
But, I still think there should be an F95zone Beat Banger Mod Thread.
That's the problem, I can't join. I got banned because my dumbass followed a suspicious discord link, which led to doing an automatic broadcast message with the same link, causing the bots/mods from multiple discords to kick me, because they thought I was the origin, but in reallity I was another victim...
If I could easily join the server, I wouldn´t be here in the first place

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
That's the problem, I can't join. I got banned because my dumbass followed a suspicious discord link, which led to doing an automatic broadcast message with the same link, causing the bots/mods from multiple discords to kick me, because they thought I was the origin, but in reallity I was another victim...
If that is the case, then there are basically 2 options that I can think of:
-DM a mod and ask if they can get you back in
-Delete the discord account and make a new one

Xbox series x

Jan 29, 2022
If that is the case, then there are basically 2 options that I can think of:
-DM a mod and ask if they can get you back in
-Delete the discord account and make a new one
I could try to talk to a mod, does anyone know the name and tag from any of the server's mods?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Just make another account?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Is there a new command for the 'handsfree' cheat or is it gone in the recent version?
You unlock handsfree by completing a level once, other than that there isn't any other way

Using the no fail modifier from the shop can help the process

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Not sure why, but hitting F2 and then using any of the cheat codes listed fails.
Just says
"BLAH is not a valid command."

Edit: I managed to figure a lil bit out by typing "help", as it's a common command... And got some usable codestuff.
...Only for the game to then say
"No Cheating..."

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Not sure why, but hitting F2 and then using any of the cheat codes listed fails.
Just says

Edit: I managed to figure a lil bit out by typing "help", as it's a common command... And got some usable codestuff.
"No Cheating..."
With the Steam release of the game, the cheats were changed to features of the game, so instead of using F2 and typing in handsfree or whatever, you beat the level once and you can watch it handsfree

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Just says

"No Cheating..."
With the Steam release of the game, the cheats were changed to features of the game, so instead of using F2 and typing in handsfree or whatever, you beat the level once and you can watch it handsfree
yeah, with the small update they released, you only have to get 2 stars in order to unlock hands free mode

Missingsly

Dec 17, 2019
Kom just revealed the 3rd character coming soon in his discord plus twitter
LINK:

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes