4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

XxFritexX

Jan 19, 2019
Is there a reason why this site went down?
That site was funded by a supporter, not Kom himself. As such, they didn't want to keep it up because of the server costs which led to it being taken down. It was also taken down earlier then when they wanted to, because of some form of (different) cost that would've incurred.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021

they have a "Mod Converter" on the discord, it works sometimes.
The Mod converter didn't work at all, and the only mod that worked in discord was a yoshi one that some guy made like 2 days ago- so like- is there any game version thats compatible with most of the newer/older mods out there ?

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
The Mod converter didn't work at all, and the only mod that worked in discord was a yoshi one that some guy made like 2 days ago- so like- is there any game version thats compatible with most of the newer/older mods out there ?
sadly no, v1.311, v1.64 Demo, and v1.891 Steam all use different formating of files and text files codes are different.
in their discord, you can download mods and they are tagged accordingly
Legacy for v1.311
Demo for v1.64
Release for v1.891+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I mean a mod that bypasses the need for such a program.
I'm not a programmer, but I am assuming that would require fiddling with the code of the game. You must make the game read files and codes a certain way according to how they are formatted.
So yeah that would require actual effort and days of work lol

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Listed cheats on the front page are not working with current version (2.891) Editor should remove it or put a version number which is valid.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Such a shame that BB website went down, in the disc download mod channel theres not that many mods laying around (prob cuz a lotta of them got deleted)

Reactions: mrra

Brushnot

May 20, 2023
Does v2.85 not work with mods? I've tried everything, including a converter tool, nothing seems to work.

Alsocan mods still be made with charts like they used to be, or do they HAVE to use webm? Because I prefer the older way.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Does v2.85 not work with mods? I've tried everything, including a converter tool, nothing seems to work.

Alsocan mods still be made with charts like they used to be, or do they HAVE to use webm? Because I prefer the older way.
The converter tool actully works, but depending if it is a legacy/demo mod, you have to go in the files and fix a bit of "messy" stuff the converter does to the files inside the converted mod folder, i recomend you to go to the discord server in the modconverter tab and scroll down a bit and you will see some people talking about how to fix those littel errors

YouMotherLover

Jul 9, 2020
Fiddled around with the game a little to make this (I guess fully complete) save.

I have discovered along the way that if you boop Jasmine's snoot a bunch of times in the shop the "A little Cliche" image unlocks in the gallery, plus there is also an easter egg if you click the big Early Access text in the opening warning screen, [n]plusplus there's a menu theme called "Fun" that you can't unlock by normal means which I have unlocked in the save for you all.

I wanted to wank on demand but the game didn't let me, so I wanked the game off to get what I wanted, to then finally wank myself off afterwards.

Wank.

jackal90

Jan 20, 2018
Fiddled around with the game a little to make this (I guess fully complete) save.

I have discovered along the way that if you boop Jasmine's snoot a bunch of times in the shop the "A little Cliche" image unlocks in the gallery, plus there is also an easter egg if you click the big Early Access text in the opening warning screen, [n]plusplus there's a menu theme called "Fun" that you can't unlock by normal means which I have unlocked in the save for you all.

I wanted to wank on demand but the game didn't let me, so I wanked the game off to get what I wanted, to then finally wank myself off afterwards.

Wank.
Where do i exactly put this save file?

NVM, found out

Also Wank

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes