4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
So any one else having the key bind issue after 891 update to fix that? plus a few cheats seem to have gone dead

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I was just hoping someone had the notes for .891 that is probably patreon only
Don't know what I'm hoping for lol
Probably nothing noteworthy until 3
so far there is no difference other than the version number changing from v2.89 to v2.891. unless the changelog is locked behind the patreon post where the password is but i don't have access to his patreon
Also v2.88 is v2.891

Reactions: Nin10dope 64

ZaxarMillion

Jul 13, 2017
How to be a hentai game dev,
Step 1. Make game.
Step 2. Release updates regularly.
Step 3. After a year, rework the game completely.
Step 4. After another year rework the game completely.
Step 5. Rinse and repeat step 4 until you want to move on then abandon the game.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Did the steam release remove some scenes for Cathy and Zoe? Or are they unlockables now?

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
Are there any mods for this yet?
Mods are available in the bunfan discord ( ), they're in a forum post so they can be sorted by version. There was a site that compiled everything but it went down for some reason, not sure why. The discord forum tag for the main version is "release". So far most steam release mods are ports of older mods from both previous versions of the game

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Mods are available in the bunfan discord ( ), they're in a forum post so they can be sorted by version. There was a site that compiled everything but it went down for some reason, not sure why. The discord forum tag for the main version is "release". So far most steam release mods are ports of older mods from both previous versions of the game
I think the person who did the website is not part of the dev team, he could not keep paying the bill so he closed the website.
I think idk.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Someone posted a link for the mod archive in the discord. Figured I'd pass the torch.
Mega
This is the old mega link, as it looks like 99% of the mod here are from 2022, meaning they will only work on the legacy version (some of the mods may even be pre 1.3, so I am not sure if they would even work now)

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes