4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

GenericPerson420

Sep 18, 2018
F95 should open a thread for Beat Banger mods for those that don't want to join the discord and have to deal with whiny and sensitive furries lol.
Some dude literally cried and made a big deal about some dude leaving the discord, it was funny yet sad XD
it was literally 1 guy, tbf. most people thought it was just kinda sad, they've made a lot of cool stuff on that server and were well known, they did the intiface compatible version of the game for the legacy version and they were the maintainer of the catalogue website among over things.

Aug 12, 2019
I was trying to get some of the mods working but i think on this new patch they don't actually work anymore, and to my knowledge there isn't a good way of getting the old versions without someone just personally giving you a copy.

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
for the 100th time no old mods dont work on the current release version.
people have been uploading conversions of legacy/demo mods to release though slowly so thats good

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
people have been uploading conversions of legacy/demo mods to release though slowly so thats good
Now we just wait for people to release some original and interesting mod instead of the nth reskin.

XxFritexX

Jan 19, 2019
In the discord, you can get a mod converter youself that's being worked on. It just recently got support on converting legacy mods. But some don't work because of weird climax animation file types (i.e. it'll play fine till the end, where it'll freeze). It's under Download Mods --> Mod Converter. It's simple to use, select the mod you want to convert, and select the folder you want the converted mod to go to.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
There is the abiliy to have handsfree mode if you clear the map and then replay it by pressing V.
Is it just me or does the actuall game it self have less content each release ?

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
i'm confused about this update...where did it come from? it's not posted about on their patreon, steam or discord yet, which i figure would be their 1st places to update it, so what's the catch here?

Reactions: StrawberryVirus

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Plushups I suppose it is a number mistake.
was last version of this game update (mostly game mechanic and overall quality update).

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
There is the abiliy to have handsfree mode if you clear the map and then replay it by pressing V.
Is it just me or does the actuall game it self have less content each release ?
legit. i feel bad for anyone actually supporting this one as their paying to regress instead of progress XD lmfao.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
i'm confused about this update...where did it come from? it's not posted about on their patreon, steam or discord yet, which i figure would be their 1st places to update it, so what's the catch here?
basically v2.88 is the latest version they released on steam, but the bottom left corner of that version says v2.89 so it could be a numbering error on their part.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes