4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Ra Kek

Mar 19, 2018
I think most of us are gonna be 80 years old before this game is actually finished, because seriously how long does it take an independent game developer to finish their game, I can understand if you have some health issues or a day job with really shitty work hours if not, it really shouldn't take longer than a year or two to finish your god damn game.
Lol this game is never gonna be finished, another one of those future abandoned games with too much ambition.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
...it really shouldn't take longer than a year or two to finish your god damn game.
I'm not sure if I'm the only one noticing this, but is this how we know a game, or game concept, is good lately? The common complaint from people is that the dev should finish the game, often with an implication that progress in development is only measured by continuation of art and story content.

How long an indie game takes to complete is highly variable beyond the few factors mentioned above, but also this post may as well be a copy/paste from reddit about Silksong. It's also worth noting that the majority of projects never get finished, there's a point where you're going to have to learn to accept that and enjoy what does actually get released.

May 7, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm the only one noticing this, but is this how we know a game, or game concept, is good lately? The common complaint from people is that the dev should finish the game, often with an implication that progress in development is only measured by continuation of art and story content.

How long an indie game takes to complete is highly variable beyond the few factors mentioned above, but also this post may as well be a copy/paste from reddit about Silksong. It's also worth noting that the majority of projects never get finished, there's a point where you're going to have to learn to accept that and enjoy what does actually get released.
Well, if the core game is never finished. I can still enjoy the mods.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes