4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Xbox series x

Jan 29, 2022
So, quite some time has passed and I'm still banned from the server, has anyone figured out a way to play 2.x mods without having to download individual versions for each one?

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So, quite some time has passed and I'm still banned from the server, has anyone figured out a way to play 2.x mods without having to download individual versions for each one?
If you are talking about the demo version, then that version is basically dead since all it gave was landscape and release version just made it easier.
As for the 'download individual versions', I don't know what you mean. Are you download the game all over every time you download a mod, since that souldn't be the case.
If you are looking for mods, currently there is site, but the entries are lagging pretty far behind.

Btw, what is the reason you are banned? If it is a minor one, someone in the server could ask for an unban if you give you name , or if you want, you should be able to create a new account and join since the server is public

Xbox series x

Jan 29, 2022
If you are talking about the demo version, then that version is basically dead since all it gave was landscape and release version just made it easier.
As for the 'download individual versions', I don't know what you mean. Are you download the game all over every time you download a mod, since that souldn't be the case.
If you are looking for mods, currently there is site, but the entries are lagging pretty far behind.

Btw, what is the reason you are banned? If it is a minor one, someone in the server could ask for an unban if you give you name , or if you want, you should be able to create a new account and join since the server is public
First, what I meant with the 'download individual versions' thing is about the version needed for the mods, since I wasn't able to play them when I updated to 2.893.
And second, the reason I got banned was due to following a suspicious link in discord, but I managed to recover from it.
I tried to contact the mods multiple but to no avail. so I'm somewhat stuck since I don't know of the 2.x mods I have work on the version 2.92

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
First, what I meant with the 'download individual versions' thing is about the version needed for the mods, since I wasn't able to play them when I updated to 2.893.
And second, the reason I got banned was due to following a suspicious link in discord, but I managed to recover from it.
I tried to contact the mods multiple but to no avail. so I'm somewhat stuck since I don't know of the 2.x mods I have work on the version 2.92
I doubt that they would change how modding is done, so I think that as long as you have the release version (the 2.9 from this site should ge good) and you have the mod for the release version (it should contain a act file, thumbnail, and the mod itself all in one folder) then you should be able to play.
Once again, if you are unable to contact the mods, then post your discord username so someone can ask if they can get you unbanned

Xbox series x

Jan 29, 2022
I doubt that they would change how modding is done, so I think that as long as you have the release version (the 2.9 from this site should ge good) and you have the mod for the release version (it should contain a act file, thumbnail, and the mod itself all in one folder) then you should be able to play.
Once again, if you are unable to contact the mods, then post your discord username so someone can ask if they can get you unbanned
I think I'll try to port mods from "pre-release" version to "release" version, using the files from a "release" mod as a placeholder.

Reactions: Metamaterial

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
To unlock the secret level, first complete the demo version (it's only one level)

Then start the version linked in the OP. Press "/" in the main menu to open the console, then type in "demogang"

The secret level will be in the mods folder
what do you mean by the OP

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
The furry got exposed for.... being a furry?
Are you saying that he got exposed by furries for something, or did someone bring up a 6 year old thing he did in order to cancel him?
Recently the dev got outed as a potential pedo (raunchy texts with minors, sus voice chats, etc), but that was like a month ago. Apparently they're doing some sort of software update but honestly BB has always worked at a glacial pace. The game probably won't be finished for at least a year, if at all (dev has announced a new project already)

Reactions: Cidoo

floran

May 20, 2020
certified twitter drama moment, a lot of nothing.
Hope it doesn't hinder the game progress anymore

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
At this point I am not sure if a level actually takes this long, or if some part of it (new music, voice acting, optimization since apparently people are actually complaining about it) might be causing delays, seeing as how there is basically no difference between a mod and an official level.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
Uh... hi, so... I just wanted to know if anyone knows if there is a zip folder with all the animations (for mod purposes) that exist so far (unused ones, old ones, etc, mainly those with spritesheet format)
does anyone have the link?

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Uh... hi, so... I just wanted to know if anyone knows if there is a zip folder with all the animations (for mod purposes) that exist so far (unused ones, old ones, etc, mainly those with spritesheet format)
does anyone have the link?
I recall someone sharing something along those lines, but it must be in an unrelated thread and I can't seem to find it.
In the mean time, you should be able to just go into the files and use those animations. There are some demo version animations as well that don't appear in the release version.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
I went looking and apparently this was a common occurrence, so if you are still banned, you can try to make a ban appeal

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes