4.40 star(s) 48 Votes

KoRlOd

Oct 12, 2021
Well, 3 years of development and all we have is a lack of content.
Last updates has literally no new content too.
I think, it's time to reward this game and developer - money milking piece of shit. Another potential is wasted...

LightSong

Sep 30, 2018
For those who missed it, Komdog actually streamed some work on the game for an hour and a half-ish yesterday on his Picarto, and said he would be doing work streams regularly there in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Anonymous5689

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
For those who missed it, Komdog actually streamed some work on the game for an hour and a half-ish yesterday on his Picarto, and said he would be doing work streams regularly there in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "team" says that KomDog will be less involved on the game
Not much changes in development
Says he will continue to do work streams

They really said that just to get people to shut up

JackStopper

Aug 5, 2023
I vividly there's an Azzura's Mod Converter lingering somewhere here, I couldn't find it anymore, and I wouldn't want to join the discord server as it basically just announcing to the whole world that I play beat banger

Arimokita

Dec 24, 2018
I don't really like the new(new?) feature, when you need to hold a button. Especially in moments where you need to buttonmash than press in rhythm

thedrill

Jul 9, 2023
Jesus Christ, we need to update the front page to tell people how to fucking do this shit since these guys can't use the damn search function nor scroll back.

HOW TO GET AUTOPLAY FOR BEAT BANGER: RELEASE EDITION LEVELS

PRESS F2 -> TYPE: DEV -> PLAY LEVEL -> HIT A COUPLE OF NOTES -> PRESS THE END BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD -> INSTANTLY WIN LEVEL -> UNLOCKS THE AUTOPLAY FOR THE LEVEL -> PROFIT!
what is the "end button" though?

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Keep crashing on the first level. Yikes. Something's up with this.

Edit: The crash was on this specific note, for some reason. I don't know what else to check. Hm.

Last edited:

1169bn

Jun 1, 2021
Keep crashing on the first level. Yikes. Something's up with this.

Edit: The crash was on this specific note, for some reason. I don't know what else to check. Hm.
There's a bug that happens when you release a hold note and press a new hold note on the same frame, causing a crash. It can happen on any level with hold notes close together but I've only had it happen on Virgin Newbie (Expert). You can avoid it by intentionally missing the problematic notes, or just not holding them (failing to hold a hold note doesn't count as missing a note so it doesn't break your combo).

Reactions: The_Jejjster

Merrk23

Nov 8, 2023
There was an android port before that worked fine but it's a really old version, does anyone know if there is a more recent version?

Aug 2, 2022
Hey so rather than begging you to update this every time a new version comes out, could you tell me the process for doing so? That way I can just keep updating it myself until something breaks it.
Can't really remember all the details since it's been so long, but the basics are:
get godot reverse engineering tools and open the .pck
add GSpot addon for intiface functions
make an Intiface.gd which functions like Lovense.gd
go into Character.gd and replace the lovense calls with intiface calls.

you can go back to an older beatbanger version, apply my xdelta and look at the code from there as a start.
don't forget to add Gsclient and Intiface to autoload

thatguy325

Dec 21, 2018
I have been looking everywhere but it seemingly has been wiped from the internet so I thought I would ask here. Does anyone currently have the SCP999 mod? Probably a long shot but thought I'd give it a try.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes