Unity Completed Beat Refle [Final] [Qureate, Orgesta Inc.]

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
It working at note play too..
Thanks and yeah I already try that and like I said, the BG also change and become pink. Dunno if that is how the cheat work or not. But anyway somehow I find an interesting way that make all nudie nudie everytime by removing all cloths in every images (the one you provide us with). But because There is some images missing in that pact so I try to dump again for the remaining images and found it about 11 more.
And simply I just edit and remove all the cloths and testing in normal gameplay and NTR mode, so far it's safe for me...
Dunno it's the right way or not, but as long as I can enjoy the nudie nudie... I'll do it~ lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh and I hope Herrntai is okay because I change his edited nude pic by making areola little bit smoll and fixing some texture (my drawing insting feel itchy :whistle: lol)

darkace35180

Sep 3, 2021
Thanks and yeah I already try that and like I said, the BG also change and become pink. Dunno if that is how the cheat work or not. But anyway somehow I find an interesting way that make all nudie nudie everytime by removing all cloths in every images (the one you provide us with). But because There is some images missing in that pact so I try to dump again for the remaining images and found it about 11 more.
And simply I just edit and remove all the cloths and testing in normal gameplay and NTR mode, so far it's safe for me...
Dunno it's the right way or not, but as long as I can enjoy the nudie nudie... I'll do it~ lol
Oh and I hope Herrntai is okay because I change his edited nude pic by making areola little bit smoll and fixing some texture (my drawing insting feel itchy :whistle: lol)
So, I just have to remove cloths from every images and then save that image to the original folder?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
So, I just have to remove cloths from every images and then save that image to the original folder?
Basically yeah, with cloths removed the outfit will become transparent so we will see all nude... lol
Just make sure you remove all the cloths from about 56 rigging part images. And for me, I already done to remove it and also make some correction just little bit for nipple part from Herrntai that provided before and then try it in the game.

Oh and where the edited images go... You just need to copy the edited one into plugins folder in BepInEx that you can download from kumarin

Oct 27, 2021
Are the new edits available for download?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Decent review from Sydney. Doesn't exactly make me want to play it but the video is kinda fun anyway. If you aren't familiar with her content you should prepare your ears... they might bleed.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Decent review from Sydney. Doesn't exactly make me want to play it but the video is kinda fun anyway. If you aren't familiar with her content you should prepare your ears... they might bleed.
Have been following her youtube for a long time and yeah she is loud but in interesting way...lol
But more like... I really just focus too much with Nikkei she promoted tho, because now I still can't concentrate with my aim while watching vibrated ass of Volume when play that game... xD

Wellspokenman130

Nov 13, 2022
Cheats + Decensor plugin Pack
(Game version independent)
Download
(82.5MB Herrntai ver) (recommended)

I have downloaded BepInEx_UnityMono_x64_6.0 and put it in the folder with the beatrefle.exe file. I run the game and then put the files from cheats_decensor_plugin_Herrntai.zip into the newly created bepinex/plugins folder. When I run the game the function keys do nothing. I have installed/uninstalled many times, but I still can't get it to work. I do have the patch file, if that matters. I must be missing something. Any ideas?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I have downloaded BepInEx_UnityMono_x64_6.0 and put it in the folder with the beatrefle.exe file. I run the game and then put the files from cheats_decensor_plugin_Herrntai.zip into the newly created bepinex/plugins folder. When I run the game the function keys do nothing. I have installed/uninstalled many times, but I still can't get it to work. I do have the patch file, if that matters. I must be missing something. Any ideas?
May be game path problem? Check is there any multi-bytes characters are in the game path.
How about move game folder to "c:\Games\Beat Refle\".

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Do you mean my edit one, actually I edited it just spontaneous. But if this will help you, I don't mind sharing it. :giggle:

just extract that to "BepInEx\plugins"
Could you please reup your edited images since zippy got KIA? Thanks!

Reactions: cheesepile

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Then what's the fucking point, seriously?

This guy is on point lmao

You need to be a weeb something fierce AND be down absolutely catastrophic to suffer trough generic jpop shit and not even be rewarded with a nip slip lol

There are much better rhythm games out there, though. DJMax for example.

Even the art looks generic. I mean, it's decent, sure. But not enough to pull me in for a bait and switch.

I wonder why this game is even made. You still can't play it in front of your family and you're left with blue balls.

Oh. Well, that changes everything, now. I always forget there's a market that likes to get cucked. Seems like this game is right up their alley, but not the expected way :ROFLMAO:
because Nintendo at the backstage. notice their moron lawsuit? they said game for Family, but then release these stupid half bake that your family will ashame seeing you played and you also feel ashame for being blueball. Nintendo doing nintendo weird sh1t.