Thread Updated: 2020-09-12
Release Date: 2020-09-04
Developer: John North
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Other Games: Brandy
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks BaasB - 毛皮でほしかった for the links

829518_Screenshot_1.png 829517_Screenshot_2.png 829515_Screenshot_4.png 829514_Screenshot_5.png 829513_Screenshot_6.png 829512_Screenshot_7.png 829516_Screenshot_3.png

D

Deleted member 94436

Will check it out - art looks nice :)

I really, really, really like it when devs release a full game without all the 0.0-whatever-bullshit - even if it's a smaller one

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Ah, i love John North. One of the best artists for that genre, so i'll give it a go

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hey, John North, I don't know if your're seeing this. But fantastic job. I'm seeing a lot of criticism here about it being a Kinetic Novel-but personally, I prefer it. Having a single story from a to b allows a writer to hone to really focus on the story they want to tell and produce quality writing. I'm personally working on my own VN that I hope to release in the future which will be Kinetic. Please keep up the good work. If anyone want's to check out my stories, check out Coxville Secrets on Hentai Foundry.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Hey, John North, I don't know if your're seeing this. But fantastic job. I'm seeing a lot of criticism here about it being a Kinetic Novel-but personally, I prefer it. Having a single story from a to b allows a writer to hone to really focus on the story they want to tell and produce quality writing. I'm personally working on my own VN that I hope to release in the future which will be Kinetic. Please keep up the good work. If anyone want's to check out my stories, check out Coxville Secrets on Hentai Foundry.
I think the above message just about says it all. This was a very fun game to play! I hope we can see more of Beatrice's misadventures in the future!

Reactions: Noambonsky

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Female Protagonist - Yes = tun on
Kinetic Novel - No = turn off

Fuck I'm out ther.
I wish you best luck with it, i'm not into Kinetic Novel.
I m actualy on the opposite LOL

female protagonist is a turn off to me , because it's always the same sauce using her as dumb cumbucket in creeper's world.

kinetic novel is actually a turn on to me, at least i know the story isn't gonna drastically change because theses patreons guys or theses players asked for this or that to be changed. And it's always better than fake choices.

Reactions: Raring

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Beatrice in the crush 1.0 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I m actualy on the opposite LOL

female protagonist is a turn off to me , because it's always the same sauce using her as dumb cumbucket in creeper's world.

kinetic novel is actually a turn on to me, at least i know the story isn't gonna drastically change because theses patreons guys or theses players asked for this or that to be changed. And it's always better than fake choices.
I Hope to make you love some female protagonist as well.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I Hope to make you love some female protagonist as well.
i do. i made my own XD

And she is my own vision of "female protagonist".

very very far from dumb cumbucket standard.

it's just that apparently, my vision is the complete opposite of what people like. considering how popular thoses **** are...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
i do. i made my own XD

And she is my own vision of "female protagonist".

very very far from dumb cumbucket standard.

it's just that apparently, my vision is the complete opposite of what people like. considering how popular thoses **** are...
Mine too. And she or these will have a harem in future.