Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thought this game was an exceptional improvement from Brandy. I don't even know or remember if Brandy had animations (That laugh track is my only memory, and it's scorched into my mind), but that was nice to see this time around. I love John North's style of plotlines and the art he uses, so this was just another good one. If he can produce "Comics" this way by just using a mixture of animations/art visuals, music, and MODERATE amounts of sfx, I'd say I'll gladly want to see more and more.

Only problem I see, and this is typical of all short work artists, is that when you produce shorter, standalone projects like this one, it's hard to get people to gather an audience around one project. I'd suggest John try and make a "Collection" game, where every new game/story gets added in as an additional "Episode" essentially. That way people will be able to gather around one single piece of work and more of an audience can grow.

...again though, thank GOD he stopped using the laugh track and sitcom-style format from Brandy. That was dreadful, IMHO.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Good cartoon graphics and animations. Makes this game looks so appealing and different from other games. It needs better story. That's it.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Beatrice-1.0-pc by Darax.jpg
Beatrice in the Crush [v1.0] [John North] - SPANISH TRANSLATION
Here I bring you the Spanish translation of this short and nice story.
As always I thank the creator for his dedication and work.
Greetings and enjoy it!
Darax
;)
-------------------------------------------------------
Beatrice in the Crush [v1.0] [John North] - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL
Aqui os traigo la traduccion al español de esta corta y simpatica historia.
Como siempre agradecer al creador su dedicación y trabajo.
Un saludo y disfrutarla!!.
Darax ;)

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
So what's next? more girls or he gonna update his games?

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So what's next? more girls or he gonna update his games?
With John working on his comix at the moment, who knows. Like I suggested before, I think he needs to make a game collection volume, in which all these mini-stories get compiled into one place, because it makes it easier for marketing. If you're a fan of Brandy, you might be expecting that game to get updated, and not even know about this game, and vice versa. Having everything in one place would make things easier for fans and better for his advertising.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dexco and penmaster

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone know if John North intends to resume his games? I loved Brandy and Beatrice, I wanted more games of this type, does anyone know? OBS: With animation