VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Beautiful Dark Love [v0.1.2 Beta] [Wasabi & wise2face]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Marcmad

Ok, Has of 0.10, this game has a LOT of potential, characters are well define, protagonists are fun and interesting. Everything is there to create a great story.

I understand that it is the first release and the devs wanted game to have some punch at the start, but I really hope they will slowdown by A LOT the pace of the game. We need of Rysa to do a slow descent in lust. This is what I think will make the game satisfying.

Still, it is very nice!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ManleeOC

I was pleased during the download to see 3gb, thinking it would be a long start of game but game is very short for 3gb. I could not play as Hiro (male protagonist) all I got was Exception reports. Not very impressed with the renders, not bad, but seemed more like 2k not 2020, so 2/5. The story was short and there is a lot to develop here, but I found it whimsical and fun, yet a bit dark and sad. Hard to rate, since it is so short and I could not play the Hiro (male protag) route. I played all options in Riza (Female Protag) route. Perhaps 900 renders but the story progresses very fast. Let's be friends, stay the night at my place, sex. A lot of missed opportunity in my opinion to develop characters which would make the h-scenes more valuable. Riza lives alone, no parents, why? Lilly seems to explain her history/story to Riza, but we don't get to hear it.. I would like to know her story/history. There seems to be some features like time of day, cellphone (includes tasks, pockets (inventory), and map). None of which are implemented into game yet. A lot of text errors. IE teacher tells the class to take their sits, rather then take their seats. I would say game play is closer to 30 min. rather than 1 hour, but I could not play any of the male protag route so perhaps that is why I didn't see 1 hour of game play. I will follow this and see how it progresses. Thanks for the post and best wishes in your efforts on this project.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JackieTjan

Initially I weren't going to play this game, but this screenshot: if you know, you know made me change my mind. I thought I wouldn't like the style, but it is better than I thought it would be and I actually enjoyed it. Some of the animations are too grainy, but that can be fixed. I usually don't like playing female protagonist, but this actually worked, the story it is a bit dark tough. The Engrish needs to be fixed to make it more enjoyable. So I'm looking forward to see what will be done with this game in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DungeonMaker

like your game, try to focus on one route first then you can add other one by one, this way people would have lots of fun (who are interested in that route) and rest won't comment about too little content