Ren'Py - Beauty and the Thug [v0.3.5b] [Ze-gam-eZ]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL,DR = really great corruption game. One of the best games on the site with female MC.

Story: 5/5
    + Young and naive girl is moving to the new town and there she will discover her sexuality. Game gives you a lot of options and possibilities how you want to develop the heroine.
    + Do you want heroine to like exhibitionism? Just let her watch public sex videos and make her wear shorter skirts. Do you want to like playing with her ass? Make her watch some anal videos. She will slowly start to experiment. She will eventually overcome her shyness and will visit sex shop to buy some lube (and dildo). So many possibilities.
    + Another great thing about corruption is that it is progressive. You start out slow, but progressively she will go further. She will wear more revealing clothes, she will wear more sexy panties, she will lift up her skirt to flash panties, she will push panties to the side to flash pussy, etc.

Art and Sex scenes: 5/5
    + Heroine is cute.
    + Erotic scenes are really hot.
    + Game has really a lot of kinks.
    + Armpit hairs and pubic hairs are optional. You can turn them on/off in game options. Or you can also have a freedom during story, where you can decide whether heroine will shave herself inside bath or whether she will let her pubic hair grow.

Gameplay: 5/5
    + Game has a lot of choices and those choices impact the game in meaningful ways.
    + Game is divided into 3 different time slots: morning, afternoon and evening. Each different time slot gives you many different options. It is very entertaining.
    + At the moment you cant experience everything in one playthrough. I have replayed the game 3 times to experience all the different kinks. (it is good idea to check Walkthrough after 1st playthrough or you might miss some really good stuff)
    - Only downside is the fact, that this game is bit early in development, but it still took me around 4 hours of playing to experience everything.

To sum it up:
    This is one of the best games on the site with female MC. I seriously recomment this.
    I cant wait for next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

studi-94

to be honest. this is one of the best games here. the renders and characters are far above average. Many fetishes and lewd scenes. MC is fucking hot. hairy pussy and armpits are optional.
    love it. 5 stars

Please please give me more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RobertRick

I like this. Hope this isn't a spoiler: It has a good story with lots of voyeurism, sexy animations, degrading behaviour, and a sense that things might go terribly wrong very quickly. Add to that a sexy and vulnerable girl who hs no idea of what danger she is in...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

cuteelf

I can just watch the MC do chores all day, she's soooo sexy... and we get to see every square cm of her body from all possible angles! Ahh, the voyeur dream.

Every dev should take lessons from @zegamez about female body presentation :love:

Also:
    - exhibitionism :love:
    - myriad of other fetishes
    - semi-sandbox-ish freedom without the grinding and time-wasting
    - did i mention the heroine is ultra sexy and tends to get VERY wet :love:
    - the english version needs proof reading. But who cares about that, really
    - make sure to check the WT or you may end up missing a lot (i did). Hope for an integrated in-game WT in future. Or at least a WT mod ;D
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Lammchawp

This is one to keep an eye on if you like corruption games.

Don't be put off by the hair (or lack therof) in preview images, as this is all customizable to taste. The dev uses a fairly ingenious overlay system to apply hair swatches on top of shaved renders so he doesn't have to fully double-render every image. I don't think I've seen that approach before, and it's very clever.

I'm pretty desensitized to lewd content, so I don't find a tremendous number of games "fappable." This is a notable exception.

The premise is similar to many female protag corruption games in that you gradually increase her corruption and exposure to lewdness to unlock the next level of lewdness and sluttery.

Where this game differs is in execution. There's a very personal (and dare I say voyeuristic) symbiosis between the player and protag at work here. Like you're a fly on the wall watching her most intimate day-to-day moments when she feels safe. I know as the MC you are technically the protag, but with the third person perspective in constant use, my experience was more like that of an interested disembodied observer.

What makes this game unexpectedly hot is being privvy to Lisa's inner monologue and self-experimentation as she lives her day to day life. The story may evolve to involve the titular "thug" a bit more at some point, but frankly I'm finding his motives and screen time to be more distracting than interesting.

Lisa, however, is a gem, and the animations are like a male teenager's caricature of what female anatomy, urination, and masturbation are like. That may sound like a critique, but it's not. Lisa oozes, gushes, pisses, and drips like a dime store water balloon, constantly leaving puddles of grool on her chairs and dripping from her shame cave. She clearly loves her body and pushing its limits, and it's a blast to watch.

There is a lot to do here, and I don't believe it's possible to unlock every scene or event in one playthrough as the game ends after an abritrary four days have passed (as of this writing.)

If I have one concern, it's that just a couple of updates in, the spice is turned up to the point where the dev could run out of escalation relatively quickly once Lisa begins fucking other partners.

That said, the camera angles and poses are generally great, while the lighting and facial expressions are typically bland and exaggerated respectively. Those minor niggles are easily ignored in the face of the sheer number of animations and unlockable events already present.

One note for new players: Many scenes are hidden behind actions that may seem counter-intuitive. For instance, I assumed staying late at work would raise employer satisfaction with Lisa, when all it appears to do is earn her more money, at the expense of losing time to perform other actions or enjoy other events during that day. This game appears to reward a varied playstyle, rather than focusing on specific behaviors.

I wish the dev much luck, and will be sponsoring him going forward.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

Good job so far in making this game. There is a lot of good stuff in it. Going to break it down into parts:

1) Writing: It is a bit of a trope on a story that has been told before, but at the same time it adds some freshness, and humor.

2) Renders: Good job on that. The female protagonist is cute and some good animations as well.

3) Code: Good job in making it a visual novel, but at the same time have sandbox like charecteristics. Inventory, day night cycle, health, mood, ect. Actions have consequences.

How would I improve it?

More content for one, but it is a newer game you will have that.

Also, would be nice if at the end of each update you could go back in time, but keep any of the stats and money and stuff you already made newgame plus or if there was a cheat menu that would enable all the options. Then sometimes the character gets sick and I'm not sure what actually has made her sick?
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rarnack

This is my first review, so please be patient ;)
    Great Game so far. Like the fetishes and the possibiltity to chose the level of "hairy". Can't wait to see, where this is going. The story seems to be quite nice, hope it will not end up like so many other games.
    Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Demnor

Another one of those games that quickly got me interested and made me wish for lots more content (it's in the early stages but with a good amount of entertainment value already). Female protagonist and great art work.

As I said I really like the graphics and the art work, the animations are great and I applaud the effort of the creator in letting us choose to keep the hair or not - Yes that is right we can chose hairy pussy and/or hairy armpits or not. Every render is made so that the female protagonist can be shown either way and it also affects some other characters in the game as well!!!

On top of that it promises to become a very sexy story of corruption, romance and more sex.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Retrofire

I have a lot of good things to say about this effort.

The dev is clearly very talented, and it shows in how clean his UI is, and in the quality of his posing/renders.

What keeps me from dropping a fifth star right off the bat is that in spite of the delivery, I'm so far having just a little bit of trouble connecting with the story.

I know these corruption games typically start off mild and get increasingly hot as the story progresses, but even accounting for that I do struggle a little bit staying connected to the sheer amount of inner monologue here.

That said, I can tell this is a perfectionist at work here and I know how reviews can be a gut punch to somebody trying to find their confidence. I will keep playing this because I have high hopes, and really admire the developer's eye for detail. I will update this review to five-star in a heartbeat as soon as the story hooks me!

For content, I appreciate that his updates drop a signifcant amount of story to enjoy. The main character is quite pleasant to look at, and her artwork is exactly that in many scenes: Art. Her transparent bathing suit in particular was very pleasant to my eye.

Animations are a mixed bag, with some quite effectve, and some being a little jarring (bathtub masturbation, I'm looking at you!) but in general are at least state of the current art for most projects on this site.

Dialogue is readable and generally well-proofread, even if the grammar and sentence structure is sometimes a little janky.

It will be interesting to see how all of the stats are leveraged to influence how scenes play out as the game progresses.

Good luck, dev! I'll be watching, and if you continue to improve, I'll do my best to spread the word and toss a coin your way!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

rdemon

Amazing start of a game! More renders than a lot of other games out there right now. The animation parts are actually a fresh difference from the regular footage we see. The story right now is very basic but has potential. The developer reacts to feedback from the community. Overall, very promising!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

A really nice and refreshing plot. The way you play this female MC is really natural and makes fund to corrupt her slowly. Anyway the images are really tasty and sexy. It is really nice that you can change the look of the MC a bit. At least her body hair. I like that the storyline proceed slowly forward and do not become a fast fap game. Hope to see many more updates, the game does have the potential to become a big one.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

t727

Not bad for an early release!
    The renders were good, a few of the low lit images have the notorious DAZ-grains in them.
    The MC facial expressions look odd sometimes around the lips, I hope that's fixed sooner rather than later.
    The animations were very nice too, could have had a few more frames in them and maybe slowed down. Regardless of this they were hot!

I don't mind hairy women, however the hairy legs just looked odd (like glowing worms or something)

I'll "replay" this again later to read the story properly, now was just checking images and scenes.

Rated: 4/5
    Based on v.0.0.2
  13. 4.00 star(s)

KhaelDragon

Nice render, i love it. Hair on characters body is a matter of taste, but its not looks something bad, rather give more personality. Story too short and simplified, but i hope it makes more complicated in future. And game needs a gallery of course. Go furher, project looks very promising, good luck :)