Others Abandoned Beaver Falls [v0.2] [YoyoMiko Games]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
patreon banner.png
What is Beaver Falls?
Beaver Falls is an interactive adult video game currently in the early stages of development. We are Yoyo and Miko, a husband and wife team creating this adult game in our spare time. We are aiming to create a dynamic town full of captivating and believable characters that you can interact with as you please. As you explore the town, you'll learn more about your neighbors and the many sexy surprises they may have in store for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 20-June-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: V0.2.00
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - - -

Mac: - - -

EumGgWI.png fIqqb3j.png Cc9gSYf.png Nf0tuT9.png t04BnTS.png 1XZcIGN.png

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Day/Night thing seems to be off. Leave the school and it's instantly night. Also the town is haunted by ghost lesbians. Your mom and Catherine are just invisible entities haunting your house, waiting to be clicked. Otherwise a nice start.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
We want to offer you the perfect mix of enthralling story, charming lovable characters, and graphic fully animated H-scenes that will fulfill your wildest fantasies.
This will be interesting because if it doesn't include Bestiality (and submission to Animals), Impregnation/Pregnancy (with fertility cycles), NTR/Netorase, Gangbangs, Cumplay, X-Ray/Internal view, Toys/Plugs, Exhibitionism, Foot fetish content, Freckled Redheads, Milf's and Pony's i will be utterly disappointed because those are my wildest fantasies.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
How far does the first release go, in regards to the chat app thing? I have gotten to where the gamer girl has family visiting, one conversation with both the horse lady and the erm daddy's girl dressed like a puppy xD From what I have seen, the included sex scene with Kendra as well the art isn't actually that bad, I'd say it's rather good for the art style used. The animations even work with the art style, which is saying a lot compared to many games on F95, which are so badly done that my eyes bleed.