VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Become A Pilot [v0.4] [Littlegreyfox]

1. 3.00 star(s)

raggedsunbeam

Had high hopes for the game and supported it on patreon for a while. New characters are consistently being added at the expense of progressing systems that are not well fleshed out or faulty. Limited options. Often buggy. Improvements to interface would be appreciated as well as better journaling/quest managment.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BonelessSlayerUwU

Pros:
    - very good art
    - surprisingly well-written story
    - pacing of development (the whole game is being made by 1 guy lul)
    Cons:
    - Buggy releases (shit happens)
    - Lack of support and unstable release schedule cz it's impossible to maintain project without extra hands
    Conclusion:
    So in my humble opinion this game deserves much better support than it has right now. The dedication and passion Foxxxy shows for his game absolutely worth your time. Especially if you like overwatch and everything related to overwatch... like ladies and stuff? idk
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Ginyu69

The game has a decent art style but not 100 my taste and the grind of this game is to much and boring the H scenes are static which isnt all bad but some characters are not portrayed to there actually likeness this game could improve to become a better game but the story is bland and needs and over haul and some of the characters have to change as well id avoid it until its updated a little more but it has some potential because of the subject matter
  4. 3.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

Why does games with overwatch background have to be THAT grindy ?
    The plot and characters are quite fun.
    The art is nice, there is talent for drawing girls, (although amelie's body is a bit disapointing tho' compared to Lena and Hana and considering the bodies in the official game)
    The structure of the game is quite clear. No problem.
    But again the gameplay is so annoying. The stats building exists to make the player lose time and believe that the game has more contents than it has in reality. Especially when the options are so limited, you can either go to class, to gym, or to shower. You will repeat this 20 times in hope you trigger some new event at some random moment. You have to go to gym 10 times, to get 1 little fitness point (which doesn't change anything as far as I noticed). No ! What's the point of that ?

I do not want to be too harsh, as I would like to have finally a decent game around overwatch background and this one has potential, but before it is too late, beware of the gameplay that it taking a wrong turn and will make a lot of people give up after 10 minutes. Or at least calm down on the grind, if you have to repeat an action more than 3 times, it usually starts to get on the player nerves. Some people are maybe more resilient than me on this, but I'm pretty sure most will find it too grindy.