VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Become a Rock Star [v1.01] [Mr Jet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Keldar

[0.3 Review]

Content, Content. Content

This game has content compared to so many 0.3 games out there and it has obtained this level of content in less than 6 months while other games that have been out over a year have no content.

There are multiple characters with sexual content and actual sex not this, handjob to blowjob to... BS progression that so many people think is real on this website. Once adults decide to go physical rarely does it get limited to just one partner giving one person manual stimulation and then you have to grind out the next tier.

This game doesn't have ANY grind it is a VN and you get multiple choices that will shape the story. The women look great the only flaw is while their faces and hair all have variety and look great their bodies are all very similar in terms of curves and breast size. This isn't too bad because the faces and hair styles make them not exact clones with a different wig on.

The story is thankfully not about a manipulative little shit as the MC, that bribes, uses magic or coercion to get laid. The story starts off pretty great and meeting characters feels organic and not forced at all. You feel like you are actually meeting them not going through a roll call scene/introduction.

The stills quality is great, animations are very good not the best per say on the site but very good indeed and not just a token stuttery affair but real animations. Most sex scenes have multiple animations.

Replayability seems to be an built in by design as your choices gate content and who you pursue. Not all the relationship start or progress at the same rate so the game feels more organic in how relationships unfold and progress compared to a game like big brother or man about the house which are all about the grind to the next "level" and feel just gamey.

The game is still early days so you can't sleep with every character yet but there is content. And it promises to be a steady growth of content if the dev continues at this pace.

This game isn't going to satisfy every kink if you want to fuck your mom or be cuckold this game isn't for you. i personally find this game refreshing in that it isn't a corruption kink story, or an incest story or NTR story. There is room for all types of games and for us players seeing different types of game is better for us all then getting the same game over and over again.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bashing

Realised how hooked i was when i reached the end and felt kinda sad that i couldn't play further on. Great story with decent choices so far. Really liked the music/sounds/'voices', good job! The renders and animations are really awesome and high quality.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SmokinDragon

Okay, with 0.3 out it's safe to rate this masterwork.

5/5 - Masterpiece or potential masterpiece

It has some of the best renders out there, with interesting and varied girl/women models, with beautiful poses and excellent lighting. It's so hard to pick a favorite, but it's either the nympho girl across the street or Jane, your older sisters friend.

The erotic scenes are varied, the poses look natural (and hot!!!), the camera angles are all great and the animations range from above average to great.

The story seems fine, with no immediate weak points, and the dialogue is crisp and natural.

There is no unnecessary grind to artificially inflate running time, and you never feel you have no agency over the MCs actions.

If this keeps up, it will easily be in my top 5 all-time, and a developer I feel I need to support on patreon.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

1st

Fun factor: 85%
    Good story, nice graphics, lovely characters.

There's only one thing that holds me from becoming a patron - the fact that all girls seem to share same breast pattern and.. in fact they all look like milk cows. Why oh, why there is no small and medium size in this game? Or at least some difference in look of their nipples? Pitty..
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

This game is good clean fun. Well, clean being a relative term here, but you know what I mean. It's a feel good romp where nothing really horrible is happening. It's just a bunch of kids following their dreams and enjoying life.

The art is very nice to look at, and there's no open world busywork to slow the game down. You have a fair amount of control over the main character, but the game is on rails for the first day or two. The relationships are progressing already, and I'm super happy that I got to chase after my favourite character already.

I'm enjoying this game and looking forward to the next installment.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

3xtreme

I only recently stumbled across this game and I have to say that the story is great as well as the renders. Definitely one of my new favorites. My only minor concern for this game is that maybe it has too many characters to deal with. However, as I said, renders are great and it will be interesting to see how each path will play out. Hopefully, a fairly high number of characters won't affect the quality of the story in a bad way. As for this moment, everything is top notch for me. Highly recommend this game!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Uwe Furtmustal

This is just temporally review as the game is only in it's beginning, but already it's Game with capital G! I love story, I love characters, I love renders and I love Anna ... she is the light of this game ...
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Floga

10/10. Simple. Every aspect of this game is perfect, and I wouldn't change a thing. Sure, everyone tells there's always room for improvement, but I can't possibly imagine what that would be.
    + Render quality. As you probably would have seen in the preview pics, the renders are really good.
    + Models are gorgeous. Each and every one of them.
    + Every character has a personality trait. Each of them are different and this provides variety.
    + Branching. It's still in early stages but there's already a lot of branching and you choices actually do matter.
    + Animations. Fluid and crisp animations. Don't worry they aren't image loops.
    + Interesting plot.
    + Dialogues and H-scenes and done very well. Not many games show you the foreplay and undressing. It's like one minute you're kissing fully clothed and the next minute both of you are naked. But here, there's proper foreplay before the sex. I don't about you, but that's a major turn-on for me

Sandbox part of the game is taken out after a few minutes into the game, so don't worry about it. Download it, it's surely worthy of your time. Pledge material.
    I wish all the best to the dev and hope he gets all the support for this game. He deserves it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

sertums

Nice and lightweight story without creepy mind control. Great attention to details. Big variety of renders, very smooth animations, no grinding needed for the progress. Beautiful models and the story seems quite non-linear.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RobNorthman

Lots of potential in this one, great renders, great music and a story with plenty of intrigue, sex, drugs and rock n' roll. Will you be a rock star and bang your way through a tsunami of fangirl pussy, or will you remain steadfast and loyal to your one true love? Guess we'll have to wait for future updates to find out.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

This game is excellent! :D

Really nice renders and some smoking hot girls! one for every mans taste (and girls) :p and it got animations, which are very well made.

The story is good too, not one ive seen before and the story interesting, actually makes you wanna read it :)

Can't say anything bad about the game really, other than the new updates, can't come fast enough :p Giv'me more!! :D
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game V 0.15 is:

Pros:
    -Great Text
    -Great Renders
    -Nice Story

Cons:
    Nothing

The Game has alot of action in it,also it is a nice story of becoming a rock star.
    also like the story line ,and the way the story is told.
    The Game is easy going,without always doing the same stuff over and over.
    Really like it and see how it Progresses.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Led

Awesome soundtrack as soon as you open up the game. Very well looped, as well. Very smooth and soothing soundtracks when you're actually playing the game. This alone tells me that the developer tends to pay attention to the details of the game. Downside is the English grammar. It's not bad, but I believe to notice that we're not talking about a native speaker, here. But all in all, good enough. I've seen much worse. About the renders, I really love them and some scenes are pretty hot. For version 0.15 the game has quite a lot of content, already. If you don't skip the lines, approximately 1 hour of gameplay. But some parts of the game have not yet been completed, such as the save/load confirm message. So all in all I find this to be a very promising game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Enyos

It's still only an early version, but I really like the direction this title is heading. The author has done a great job with story plot and renders. Not often do you get to participate in forming a rock band. There's a lot of potential with where that scenario could lead. ;) This could be one of the top 5 games on the site when near completion.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Tataty

I really like the characters. A nice game that is not based on incest like most of the other games here. I'm looking forward to see how things will develop . Hope to see frequent updates. Keep up the good work
  16. 4.00 star(s)

TalesOfThatGame

Great renders and the story itself is not the usual let's hump everything that moves. I believe with a little more effort from the developer, and some support from the community this may turn in to something really nice.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

badass

Decent content for a starter. The story is fresh and have a potential to be developed into something engaging. Girls and images are looking good. If the dev keep up the good work, this game could be really good :)