Prabhu8

Nov 4, 2020
Yeah, so I am new here and I wanted to ask a few things:
1. Can we cook for Alexa??
2. In changelog it's written that we will encounter NPC’s while running on the weekdays and see ‘boobs on the horizon’ on weekends; but it's opposite for me so is it a bug or he did a mistake.
3. I am in India and I can't report my bug in the game. (I play on mysexgamer.com, so is it because of that?) It always shows page not found for the pastebin

Prabhu8

Nov 4, 2020
2. In changelog it's written that we will encounter NPC’s while running on the weekdays and see ‘boobs on the horizon’ on weekends; but it's opposite for me so is it a bug or he did a mistake.
3. I am in India and I can't report my bug in the game. (I play on mysexgamer.com, so is it because of that?) It always shows page not found for the pastebin
Please answer my questions

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Ad. 1 I've fixed cooking for Alexa in 0.3.0, which I'm still working on. It doesn't give you much though, because she's resistant to roofies;)
Ad. 2 It seems I've made a mistake in changelog - you're right, i've just fixed it for 0.3.0.
Ad. 3 It's hard to say. It might be because of that (play on instead to make sure) or because you're playing on iOS? Can you show me a screenshot of how it looks?

tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
Played this roughly a year ago I think, stopped because there was a bug where I could not get into Daphne's room to get the key to the Cellar.

Suprise suprise, the bug still exists for some reason, half a dozen people asking about it in the thread and no replies.

edit: anyway, I just changed what appeared to be the door state with this console command:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.daphRoomDoor = "closed"

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
0.3.00 is online!

After a lot of waiting - I finally released the new version - infamous 0.3.00 with the College area!
I'll be honest - it was a chore. In the end I had to cut out a lot out of it, but I think you will still find it quite big. Unfortunately I wasted a lot of time doing features like the polls, or the class system, and in the end there was no time left to add any meaningful content (there are two new characters, but at the moment the interaction with them doesn't exist)... BUT - treat this update as an foundation, I will explore further those characters in next updates soon...;)

Play online:
Play offline: https://mega.nz

Here's a list of changes in 0.3.00

1. New fap mode codes.
First things first - all Patreon and Subscribestar supporters need to change the codes to the new ones. You can find the right links here: .

2. COLLEGE!

Ok, so I'm finally able to push out the college. As said in the previous update - it's just first version to get things started. Here's some stuff that you might like...

There's 4 classes that you can go to in the College - Art, Female Studies, Nerd Studies and Sex Education. There's also Toilets, but I had to cut off the gloryhole content from the game - it wasn't ready. Sorry;).
Anyway - when you enter class there's at the moment two things you can do...

...Listen to the lesson or Take the test. There's also a button to have an exam, but I had to cut it off from this release, as it also wasn't ready.
What are those stars? They show how good you are at this class!
Why is star rating important? Because your Dad will now send you allowance, and the amount will depend on how you do in school!
How can I gather the stars? In general the way it works is that you need from time to time listen to the class. When you do - you will get more rating at this class. The bigger your star rating is, the bigger chance you will learn something next time, and that the right answer will be highlighted while you will be taking tests. If you succeed - your star rating will rise even more. Oh, and you can also study alone in your room. At the moment that's it - in the future I'll add some random events for each of those activities.

3. Karma and Kandi!
We have two new ladies in the game, that you might meet in the College.

Karma was long time ago promised to my first backer, and I'm happy to deliver on that promise.

Kandi is an awesome girl who reached me out on Patreon and said she likes the game and wants to be in it. You guys need to check out her .
In general at the moment those characters just exist, you cannot do anything with them. I have a lot of content started for both of them, like cheating in classes together, gloryhole stuff, and some other, but... I just needed to cut it out from the game, as it wasn't ready.

4. Sex experience system
Long time ago someone suggested to me that there should be separate experience for each sex position. Well, I'm happy to deliver. This is how it looks:

Each time as you use the position, your rating will rise. At the moment that's it - but I plan to add bonus abilities for higher rating. Like possibility to use this sex position two times in a row, or bigger orgasm values - something like that.
By the way - if you're playing old save - it will also work. As soon as you load your game, the game will automatically calculate your rating for each sex position based on your actual in-game sex history.

5. Allowance, rent and debt
So I noticed that most players at some point start hoarding big amounts of cash, so I thought I'd spice things up by adding couple features that aim at making things a bit more fun with cash.
Allowance

Your Dad will pay you allowance each week. The amount will depend on how good you do in school, and some other things.
Rent

You also need to pay rent every week. And Daphne will raise it, if she gets angry at you. Oh, and what's even more fun is that if you'll anger her three times - she will call your Dad, who will reduce your allowance... So better watch out around her.
Daphne's Debt
If you'll go into debt with Daphne (not being able to pay her rent) she will still let you live in the house, but she will be very angry at you. It would be wise to avoid her until you have the money.

6. POLLS!!!
Older players might remember that I was doing a lot of polls back in a day, but then Patreon told me I have to chill on that, because of P O R N, and I stopped doing it... Good news - the polls are back.

The way it works is that you can find polls in different spots of the game. For example there's a poll for the teachers in each of the classes. Pick your votes, save it, and that's it. After a while I'll review the results, and it will help me decide which directions should I go with the game.
I have to say - it took me forever to write those polls. All the free poll systems are fucking terrible, and I thought it should be easy. It fucking wasn't... Anyway... I hope you'll enjoy it!

7. Weekly trait bonus
This is basically a small little thing that I thought would add to the game - each week a different trait is randomly chosen, and you will get bonus domination and love from interacting with character that have that trait!:)

8. Traveling between areas
I added a simple way of traveling between areas by bus. In the future there will also be other ways of transportation, like a bike, motorcycle, or a chopper, but at the moment there's just bus.
For player convenience, I added a button to travel to the college in player's room.

Minor changes
9. I've unlocked old early access stuff so that it's now available for everyone.
  • "Key quest" quest, where you can find a cellar key.
  • Sister Kelly character, played by wonderful Kelly Madison
  • "Twisted Sister" quest, where Sister Kelly is introduced
  • "Collecting offerings" activity in the church
  • "Cleaning windows" activity in the church
  • "Look for trouble" activity in the park
10. Back button is now available for everyone! It will stay there until the more stable version is released.
11. Made a backward compatibility script for this version which should make old saves continue to work, but if you find any issues - let me know.

UI changes
12. Improved MOBILE version A LOT.
13. Overhaul of the player screen.
The items are now divided into consumables and backpack. The kamasutra and backpack sections are expandable. And I added information about current allowance, rent and debt.
14. Slight overhaul of characters screen. Each character is now expandable, so it takes less space, and as we now have 7 characters, and at least 6 coming - there needs to be some space there.
15. Changes in the quest screen - clearer separation of quests, and more clear information about Work In Progress quests.
16. A lot of small visual tweaks to enhance readability, like different colors of labels, buttons, etc..

Bug fixes
17. RECURSION ERROR IS FIXED (again). Let me know if you experience it once more time.
18. There was a bug with sex, that made player cum on 10 orgasm, even though he was under effects that raised the required amount. This is fixed now.
19. Improved the script to remind the fap mode code - a lot of people were getting confused about where to find the fap mode code. Check for some answers.
20. Switched in place the random events that were happening while player was running over the week and running over the weekend - boobs over horizon will now happen during weekend, and possibility to fuck a random NPC is over the week, so you have more occasions for it to happen;).
21. Bugs reported in the f95zone thread and Discord channel - I honestly lost count how many of those I fixed, so if something is still not working you have to let me know..
22. Fixes in the Ash quest, both in the code, and in the story.
23. Hundreds of small text fixes and typos in quests and activities.
24. If you've changed the name of the main character and go jogging in the park, your custom name will now properly distort to fit the dialog;)

More coming soon.

BigBoobiesFan

Feb 23, 2018
Got a bug to report. It's Saturday morning, i'm at the church. I collect the offerings. After the action finishes, i'm back at the church- i get auto-pulled into an event. I run into Daphne and i gotta confront her about the debt. i decide to pay my debt (which is a grand total of 0 dollars), and this is when i should be able to move on, but instead i get stuck in an endless loop and the event just repeats. i finally managed to escape by telling daphne that i don't have the money right now, but it was still a hassle

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
On day 2 already 2 bugs. Go outside in the garden when Daphne is there (noon): endless loop, can't leave. Same time, trying to enter the bathroom give this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game living up to its name I suppose :p

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.01 Hotfix...

I got a lot bug reports from you, here's first of the hotfixes. If you find more - let me know!

1. Fixed infinite loop with Daphne's debt
There was a problem where Daphne treated 0 debt as debt. She won't now;)
2. Fixed getting stuck with no energy in the City Center
Basically the travel doesn't cost energy now.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Got a bug to report. It's Saturday morning, i'm at the church. I collect the offerings. After the action finishes, i'm back at the church- i get auto-pulled into an event. I run into Daphne and i gotta confront her about the debt. i decide to pay my debt (which is a grand total of 0 dollars), and this is when i should be able to move on, but instead i get stuck in an endless loop and the event just repeats. i finally managed to escape by telling daphne that i don't have the money right now, but it was still a hassle
That is now fixed. Sorry about it.

On day 2 already 2 bugs. Go outside in the garden when Daphne is there (noon): endless loop, can't leave.
What exactly is happening? Is she harrasing you for a debt? If so - this is fixed now.

Same time, trying to enter the bathroom give this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game living up to its name I suppose :p
Will try to fix it tonight.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.02 Hotfix #2

Another quick hotfix for 0.3.00

1. Fixed broken bathroom buttons at Daphne's house
There was a red error message in the bathroom. It happened when player was able to wash Daphne or Alexa. It's now fixed.

Reactions: cgleco
Mar 8, 2020
found a new bug, bought the sex encyclopedia but every time i level up after that i get a bunch of those red error tags and i can't make a selection on what position to choose

it still randomly awards a new position so you're not getting screwed but still

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I am playing on the Aloha browser and sex positions will not show the + or - for the girls

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
/media/characters/kandi/portrait2.jpg does not load on the online game

1618262346489.png
Making dinner for Daphne's quest is bugged, but seems only happen if you start it anywhere but the kitchen. I first started it from the garden and it bugged out, but starting it from the kitchen worked as intended

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 37 Votes