• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Is the landlady meant to be your mom? I see this has an incest tag but I dont see any of it. Granted Ive played a couple mins but am I wasting my time here or is there some sort of code I need to activate it?
She's your aunt, your father' sister.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Become Alpha [v0.3.20] [Grave Mercutio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original HTML Size: 2.55 GB
Compressed HTML Size:1.24 GB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
grave_merc

Quick question for you, are the two routes (alpha vs love) distinctly different in how the story unfolds or is it more of a 'same story, different dialogue' kind of thing?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
how to download?
Go to , click "Check new content" and then on the top expand "Download offline version"

grave_merc

Quick question for you, are the two routes (alpha vs love) distinctly different in how the story unfolds or is it more of a 'same story, different dialogue' kind of thing?
Hey man, yes, at the moment it's kinda same story different dialogue. There will be meaningful choices further down the line, but at the moment I'm building the basics, so it's not yet there.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Go to , click "Check new content" and then on the top expand "Download offline version"

Hey man, yes, at the moment it's kinda same story different dialogue. There will be meaningful choices further down the line, but at the moment I'm building the basics, so it's not yet there.
When it comes to feedback and activity on this forum, you really are The Dude. Thanks for always being helpful and active!

Reactions: grave_merc

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Tomb_mercutio, post: 6055890, member: 2235469"]

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
i want the easiest way , in my fapmode option there are 4 options , i turn it all ON , so is it ok bro , i want to play as fast as i can .. for purpose ... fap

Left Tim option and Optional Fist, which side should I choose
Can't fault a man for knowing what he wants and how to best achieve it.

Reactions: grave_merc

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
Been a while since I played this, loaded an old save and figured out pretty quickly I was better off starting a new game. Problem is I can't save at all. I've tried multiple browsers and confirmed that other twine games can save in the ones I usually use. Any ideas?

webber045

Apr 24, 2019
Прошло уже некоторое время с тех пор, как я играл в эту игру, загрузил старый сэйв и довольно быстро понял, что мне лучше начать новую игру. Проблема в том, что я вообще не могу экономить. Я перепробовал несколько браузеров и подтвердил, что другие игры с шпагатом могут сохраняться в тех, которые я обычно использую. Есть идеи?

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is it normal behavior that in exams, the second image flipped everytime never actually shows, so you got to do the whole memory game one picture at a time?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Been a while since I played this, loaded an old save and figured out pretty quickly I was better off starting a new game. Problem is I can't save at all. I've tried multiple browsers and confirmed that other twine games can save in the ones I usually use. Any ideas?
Are you playing on iOS? Apple blocks saving game in browser games. Also maybe you're trying to save during activity? You have to be in location (like your room in Daphne's house) to save.

Is it normal behavior that in exams, the second image flipped everytime never actually shows, so you got to do the whole memory game one picture at a time?
This shouldn't happen. What browser are you on? Mobile or desktop?

tvinkerus

Jul 24, 2020
After you finish "Different kind of meat bags" just wait couple days (like a week), and go to the cellar. But, if you're playing old save game, it turns out that there might be a problem with starting Key Quest. I'm just working on it. It should be out tonight.

i cant start this is quest. all quests completed

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Opera GX, Desktop
I will test it and try to fix it for your browser.

After you finish "Different kind of meat bags" just wait couple days (like a week), and go to the cellar. But, if you're playing old save game, it turns out that there might be a problem with starting Key Quest. I'm just working on it. It should be out tonight.

This should be fixed in new release, coming out this week.

Please how to get Look for trouble quest?
Look for trouble is not a quest, it's an activity you can do in the park over the weekends. If you do it, you have a small chance to encounter 3 lovely ladies, or 3 fucked up bears.

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
I will test it and try to fix it for your browser.

This should be fixed in new release, coming out this week.

Look for trouble is not a quest, it's an activity you can do in the park over the weekends. If you do it, you have a small chance to encounter 3 lovely ladies, or 3 fucked up bears.
i always go to the park on weekend but it never proposed

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020

i always go to the park on weekend but it never proposed
Ok dudes, turns out there was an error with Key Quest. I will release a fix with the next update, which is coming this week.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes