Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How do you get Mia and Rose to appear? I'm sixteen game days in and haven't encountered either
Have you been to the S-Mart? Cause it should automatically happen with Mia taking over the store or talk to Ash first. Rose is tied to one of Mia's quests, so have to make it to a date with her or the one before I forget.

ggg hans

Nov 12, 2020
I am new to this game but I have 5/5 friendship with all 4 characters but I am not able to unlock quests like the Daphne's secrets and corgis. Can anyone tell me how these quests are unlocked? PS. I am not on patreon and am playing the game for free online.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
So I got defeated by a bear the first time I looked for a stick. Now when I search for it again after fully healing, I just get a blank screen with the "Small Park" header on top
Send me your save man, that shouldn't happen!

Does anybody us problem with the chance of finding books or comics books I got 15 times you found nothing straight then lingerie for 12 times straight then 4 times with 10 dollars
Well, that's because the randomization is a bitch. I don't know why but default random functions in Twine/Sugarcube generate often the same effect in a row, but that's how it is for me too sometimes. It's just bad luck.

I am new to this game but I have 5/5 friendship with all 4 characters but I am not able to unlock quests like the Daphne's secrets and corgis. Can anyone tell me how these quests are unlocked? PS. I am not on patreon and am playing the game for free online.
Corgis are not yet implemented. Daphne's Secrets on the other hand start when she's in the backyard. Just go there when you see her. Oh, and you need to have other quests completed, like the pool one for example.

Tobtakular

Jul 4, 2020
Cracked version of 0.2.41

Use password "1" for "Regular supporter" mode and any other for "Unlimited" mode.
dude, I'm kinda new to this stuff and I'm lost. Is there a way for the html to actually load the images? I'm using chrome to run it btw. Thanks in advance!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
in 2.040-2.041 rose - gym - lsd sequence kinda laggy...like (not all her) gifs are being loaded...(i can only manually copy url to watch it)
in 2.041 often get this
Error: <<resetMulti>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined)

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.2.42 Sister Kelly is in da house!

You know that you all been waiting for this character way too long, but it finally arrived - Kelly Madison entered Become Alpha, just like you wanted. This update is a first part of the church content. There will be another quest for Kelly coming very soon - it's almost ready, so maybe even over the weekend.

As for plans for next couple weeks - I missed Halloween, but I aim at nailing Christmas. I have a lot of cool stuff for you guys in December. First - as mentioned, the second part of church stuff (new quest for Kelly and NPCs for the church), then I will be adding new Christmas themed events for couple characters, and then, after December - I finally plan to release first part of the college update.

So expect a lot happening in the coming weeks!

Play online:
Play offline: https://mega.nz

1. New character - Sister Kelly
So basically there's a new character that you can meet in the church. And - you guessed it - it's Sister Kelly, played by Kelly Madison, that you chose in the Patreon poll. She might be strict at first, but don't worry - she also has a twisted side to her.
portrait_big.jpg
Sister Kelly, like every nun, is not easily convinced about your good intentions. So you need to convince her otherwise! If you do good, maybe you'll even earn some cash in the process. And if you're lucky - you should see a bit of pussy too!:)
This quest will start automatically 2 weeks after you first go in the church. For old saves - it should start quicker than that. To finish the quest, you will need to make Sister Kelly like you enough so that she agree for you to collect offerings, and then not fuck it up. It's not easy, but Sister Kelly is worth it!

2. New activities - "Cleaning windows" and "Collecting offerings".
After the quest is completed, you will be able to work for Sister Kelly further. Depending on how much she likes you - you will be able to clean windows in the church, or collect offerings from the people during mass. There's also a possibility to keep some of the offerings for yourself, for those of you of a rotten heart;)

3. Chat with Sister Kelly.
After you meet sister Kelly and finish the quest, you will be able to chat with her in the church. But you have to choose the time wisely, or she'll go mental over your ass. As for the flirting and fucking her brains out - it's not yet there, I will add it soon though, don't worry.

4. Unlocked "Different kind of meat bags" quest for all the players.
You can enjoy it now even without the Fap Mode on.

Minor changes
5. If Daphne or Sister Kelly notice you attending masses, going to confessional (not in the priest robe though), or praying in the church, you will score some extra points with them;)
6. Bathroom events - if Daphne or Alexa knock on your doors when you'll in the bathroom, you can now try to convince them to let you stay.
7. Bathroom events - showering with Daphne or Alexa will now make you clean, like normal showering.
8. Narrator will be whining a little bit less about player confessing sins. Now you're doing it for Kelly, so there's no reason to whine;)
9. You can now change the name of Mia and Rose directly from the story. You can also do it from the character screen.

Bug fixes
10. Horrible bug in training with Rose event. I don't even remember what it did;)
11. Bear fights in the park will now properly appear AFTER player finishes "Key Quest".
12. Fix for players that got stuck after activating Fap Mode on the locked passage.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
in 2.040-2.041 rose - gym - lsd sequence kinda laggy...like (not all her) gifs are being loaded...(i can only manually copy url to watch it)
As for LSD - fuck, that's strange. Are you playing mobile or desktop?

in 2.041 often get this
Error: <<resetMulti>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined)
Could you send me your save? I wonder why this is happening.

Offline desktop, after reading your reply I tested the online version and videos that didn't autoplay previously work fine there.
Awesome! I wonder why it happens offline though, that's strange...

so how's the Femdom now ?
Not much has changed;)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
checked some interactions, failed to find.
have no recollection of where did that happen so i need to have some gaming session to spot it. which probably will be within a week.

bashandy

Nov 15, 2020
hello i cant start different kind of meat bags quest i slept like 10 days and i already finished all other quests

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
hello i cant start different kind of meat bags quest i slept like 10 days and i already finished all other quests
I have done 126 days in it different kind of meat bags won’t start and got all characters to max

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I have done 126 days in it different kind of meat bags won’t start and got all characters to max
Shit, it seems there's a bug that often makes the quest not popup. I already removed it, the fix will be out in next update (maybe tomorrow if I'll manage).

ivan.budcko98

Oct 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Umgah, сообщение: 4520818, участник: 4272"]
Взломанная версия 0.2.41

Используйте пароль «1» для режима «Постоянный помощник» и любой другой для «Безлимитного» режима.
[/ QUOTE]
вломай версию 0.2.42. по братски)
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.2.43 - More Sister Kelly!

I finally managed to put it together. There's a new quest for Kelly, and you can finally fuck her!

Originally this update was supposed to be even bigger, but at the last moment I had to cut out the NPCs that were also in this update - I will add them shortly. There's gonna be 3 of them, and I think you'll like what they bring to the table;)

I also hope to finish some Christmas content soon. So stay tuned for more!

Play online:
Play offline: https://mega.nz

1. New quest - "Higher powers"
Sister Kelly might be a nun, but surely she'll bend over in front of a higher power!:) You just need to play it right, and the effects will be pretty damn hot.
kelly_letters.jpg
To play this quest you need to wait around a week after you finish "Twisted Sister".

2. Flirting with Kelly.
After you finish "Higher powers" you can now flirt with Kelly. Just don't do it during the masses.

3. Sex with Kelly.
After you finish "Higher powers" you will be finally able to fuck Kelly too. I've added shitload of sex clips for her. Just remember you have to do it on Saturday's, after the mass, when The Priest is gone.

4. 2 new items - The Bible and Sunglasses.
You can now find a bible in Daphne's room. The sunglasses are in the store.

5. 2 new effects - Holy Spirit and Swag.
You can get them by consuming Sunglasses or The Bible. Like, you just eat it, and that totally makes sense.
One thing to note - both of those items are slightly connected to the "Higher Power" quest - if you have them in the park meeting you'll get extra desire from Kelly. You can either have them with you, or consume them before the meeting for an effect - you will get the same amount of desire for that too (but you have to be under effect during the meeting, and the effect lasts for 3 days).

Minor changes
6. Old item "Huge Ass Crucifix" will now give you both "Holy Spirit" and "Swag" when consumed.
7. I had to change the scripts that make quest buttons and quest events appear. Considering how great of a dev I am - every quest button and quest event in the game is in jeopardy. So let me know if you notice something, or you won't notice something that you should notice, or... basically let me know if the game is fucked.

Bug fixes
8. Fix for players who couldn't start "Daphne's Meat Bags".
9. Other small fixes and changes.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes