hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
Haven't seen this game in a while, I remember a while back there was supposed to be gay content implemented. Did that ever get added? It's not in the tags, but I figured i'd ask just in case.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm.....You level up by taking a shit (which is a funny way to do so) But if you haven't done so, you'll level up automatically while sleeping.........doest this mean that you shit yourself in the sleep? ))

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Oh I havent had the fap mode enabled, but I did activate it now. So I expect I should be able to play some new quests? Thanks
Yup! Let me know if you'll have any problems with that!

Haven't seen this game in a while, I remember a while back there was supposed to be gay content implemented. Did that ever get added? It's not in the tags, but I figured i'd ask just in case.
Nope, there was not many requests for it, so I prioritized other stuff. I will however add a male hooker in the park sooner than later, if that helps;)

Hmmm.....You level up by taking a shit (which is a funny way to do so) But if you haven't done so, you'll level up automatically while sleeping.........doest this mean that you shit yourself in the sleep? ))
Haha, and in the shower too... Fuck, should I add scat tag?!

Are there notes on how to start the quests available?
Nope. I didn't had time doing some kind of walkthrough. I still hope someone from the community will do one:)

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
So I have started the Twisted Sister quest and its been going on for weeks and im still at lvl 1 desire for Kelly. This is rather frustrating experience tbh.

I do all the options on saturday and sunday. The progress is really slow :( maybe this is actually good as a feedback.

Also, the "Look for trouble" is not showing up for me on weekends in small park and I don't know why.

Jun 10, 2020
Hey, you need to go in the store in the afternoon and approach Ash then.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but City Center is coming in one of the next updates, so this will solve itself out anyway. But thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for that, but I actually can't do anything with it - those errors are generated by the engine and they mean shit to me:( Could you tell me when it happened exactly?

Oh, that's strange. Thanks, I'll take a look.

Well, not really, it's more like fucking a lonely slut;)

Thanks for that, will fix it in next version. As for the back button... It's there if you're a supporter, but I'll think about including it in some cases. The reason it's not there is that the way the game is built it would allow players to easily restart every quest, event, and so on. And I thought it breaks the immersion kind of. But maybe I'm thinking too much;)

Go to sleep, or go to bathroom and take a shower, or take a shit like someone suggested - all those options will result in level up.
hey man, Ive tried approaching Ash at all times, but it does not work.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
where's the save folder... I don't find it in any browser
When you open the game you will have an arrow about so (->) tap it and will open the tab with the game menus, scroll down and you will find a tab with the name SAVE

Reactions: rewpoi

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
When you open the game you will have an arrow about so (->) tap it and will open the tab with the game menus, scroll down and you will find a tab with the name SAVE
thank you, mate
..... I didn't scroll

well.... don't mind me....
... I'm just gonna go XD

pwang945

Apr 14, 2019
Day 107, go to church every weekend, no sister kelly and finish all the quests and fuck all the characters still no sister kelly, somebody please help me, I'm losing my faith. (Bug? save file attached)

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
Day 107, go to church every weekend, no sister kelly and finish all the quests and fuck all the characters still no sister kelly, somebody please help me, I'm losing my faith. (Bug? save file attached)
Do you have Fap mode on? If not that's why. You can only meet her in Fap mode.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Am I missing something? I've got an urgent quest to bring meat bags to the car, but I can't seem to find anywhere to take them, and I can't do anything else.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Hey all. Started playing recently. Doing ok. Have fucked both Daphne and Alexa, and am level 6 in both main stats, but just cannot speak to Ash. Still says he won't speak to me. Looked through the forums and it seems to be a common bug, but wondering if it should be fixed. Save file attached.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hey all. Started playing recently. Doing ok. Have fucked both Daphne and Alexa, and am level 6 in both main stats, but just cannot speak to Ash. Still says he won't speak to me. Looked through the forums and it seems to be a common bug, but wondering if it should be fixed. Save file attached.
u need to speek with him in the afternoon
same goes for mia when she take over the store

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes