Jan 7, 2018
you can only do homework on your desk at home from 1400 to 1900 (same times you can help sis study/punish her). If you spend the afternoon with girl at school (ending at 1700), you can only do 3 assignments that night (17, 18, 19)
I see. Not only I spend most afternoons at school, but I work 99% of the times from 17 to 22. That's why I never saw that option.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
How do you motivate your sister?
front page had a walk-through that covered most of mom/sister/student/teacher quests, and the in-game help (progress, on phone on right side of screen) probably says something like "develop Mom quests".
In a nutshell, you motivate your sister by proving you can cut her allowance and ground her, by controlling Mom. And to do that you need $1500. Get a job, and work hard.
Or (and I have no idea if this will work, and it would be a pain to test), if you are playing with the dungeon, you might be able to Enslave sister if her trust is already over 50 (because it won't raise anymore until you motivate Sister), and short circuit all her other quests (no, you won't unlock the gallery for any scenes you skip, so really a waste unless you are a patron)

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Could someone tell me the console commands or cheat codes please ?

It's a Twine game built on SugarCube so just open a console (F12 in most browsers) and enter SugarCube.State.variables for a full list of variables. Individual character stats are stored under their name in lower case, e.g. to set Abigail's corruption to 15:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.abigail.corr = 15
The mc's stats are stored under (surprisingly) mc, so e.g.:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = 150037

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Could you send your save?
After eating dinner with the family and washing the dishes the sister is still stuck in the kitchen with nothing to do and going to her room also has the same result, even after I join the mother in the shower. Time frame: 19:50 and fixes at 22:00
Edit: This was after installing the patch from the previous update
Edit: The picture of Dean Graves at the beach is way too enlarged
Edit: Also just went back home at 11:20 Sunday morning to find both the sister and mom in the kitchen, but no activities are available, and yes I finished the quest lines for all the characters :LOL:

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for sharing your game here ...
I played it last year and now started anew to see the new content that was added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Good game, but how many women you can enslave now? Only three? :D
Yes, it takes a lot of time to create new content and at the moment we are busy doing the new path so, but don't worry soon enough you'll be able to enslave most of the girls.

Thanks for sharing your game here ...
I played it last year and now started anew to see the new content that was added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thanks for the big review we took notes of your feedback and will try to improve those points!

I can't start Stage one of Sasha. She is never in the living room. Any tips?
We are going to implement the possibility to call girls to a specific location with the phone so it will be easier. But yes at the moment you just have to pray for her to randomly be there.

Reactions: eugenegamer95

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Played the online version of 6.2 (I thought microsoft edge)- no problems
Tried online 6.3 today- by day 4 , encountered following:
Only gallery scene that unlocked was daughter #1, spank or tattle
Mother quest 1 (where she is reads book), showed visible image, but did not unlock image in gallery
Missy image1 (bend over for pen)- no image, no gallery (not 100% sure there was one in 6.2)
Daughter quest 1 (punish her for being slutty), no image, no unlock
Jade quest 1 (train at 5 st)- no image, no unlock

On wednesday, I showed up late for class (trained dom until 9:40)- I was able to spend 1 hour with Chem teacher until 10:40, and another hour with Econ until 11:40. Is this new? (last version, you were stuck until 12 no matter when you started)

Will Edit when I have had a chance to test in Chrome

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes