Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
That was the developer's way of saying "Not from here. Support my efforts!" :facepalm:
I'm really surprised it works every time, more seriously there have been so many ways of cheating posted here without having the codes, even one written by me in the FAQ spoiler on the main quest that I don't think anyone needs to use the codes we are keeping for our supporters.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I had originally downloaded the rar from the nopy link. I re-extracted the rar, overwriting existing. I reapplied the hotfix. Same symptom. I'm going to redownload the nopy link rar and try again.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I had originally downloaded the rar from the nopy link. I re-extracted the rar, overwriting existing. I reapplied the hotfix. Same symptom. I'm going to redownload the nopy link rar and try again.
It's weird, could you send the html file you get here?

You can also directly the latest html file using this link: right click on the page and choose "Save as" put the file in the same folder as the ressources folder and open it should work.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I renamed the existing html, grabbed that link you put in that post (save link as), copied the file that came down and renamed the copy to the same name as the original html. I don't seem to have broken links now.

I do get told in the kitchen " Hint: you should up your mother trust to unlock the scene ". Mother's trust is 100.

EDIT: Using Firefox if that matters
Mom and Sister are both at "Main Quest: 3"
Have not used any cheats. I usually try at least once without a walkthrough, but had to consult it to find the key.

Last edited:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
at 7.12: working in the office on project most of the times shows an empty screen and I need to use fast travel to get going again. Any bug fix to apply?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
at 7.12: working in the office on project most of the times shows an empty screen and I need to use fast travel to get going again. Any bug fix to apply?
Yea I can't get any of the new random office events to occur, everything else is fine for me
Yup seems like moderators didn't update other links use mega patch link and your guys should be fine

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Yup seems like moderators didn't update other links use mega patch link and your guys should be fine
Nope, does not fix the working in the office bug. Nothing in the screen, no time progress.
Also bring your slave with you to the office doesn't do anything

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Nope, does not fix the working in the office bug. Nothing in the screen, no time progress.
Will look further into it will mention you when we find the issue

RoccoValdez

Jun 8, 2017
Had the same issue.
I've downloaded the html file from Volen_s Post abobe and it worked fine.
Seems like an encounter with Tammy doesn't trigger with an older Version.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Tried on the online version, tried with the mega link and the gif version link couldn't reproduce that, are you sure you downloaded from one of the mega links?

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Tried on the online version, tried with the mega link and the gif version link couldn't reproduce that, are you sure you downloaded from one of the mega links?
Yes, added the Mega download 'hotfix', so the one still including the typo in ressources, to the folder.
office_bug.jpg

Reactions: Donho78

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yes, added the Mega download 'hotfix', so the one still including the typo in ressources, to the folder.
View attachment 1175158
Please send your save, I tried to reproduce your bug but could not, might be due to specific conditions like an event that's trying to start or something like that.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Seems you converted images to webp, but forgot to change their file type in the code. May just want to do searches for all image types and rename them.

ressources/dream/aunt/nude_flash/3.jpeg (rename to webp)

ressources/img/employee/face.png (rename to webp)

ressources/dream/tiffany/nude_flash/18.jpg (rename to webp)

ressources/dream/suki/dressed_tease/9.jpg (rename to webp)

(probably more that I didn't see)

The moment she notices you, cousin.name adjusts her outfit (This happens when MC left office and cousin was sitting waiting. needs a name fix rather than the code calling the name)

After hiring Jade, she will show in the office on saturday when no one is there, if you go there it says it is empty.

After graduating if you go to the university class you still get homework.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Seems you converted images to webp, but forgot to change their file type in the code. May just want to do searches for all image types and rename them.

ressources/dream/aunt/nude_flash/3.jpeg (rename to webp)

ressources/img/employee/face.png (rename to webp)

ressources/dream/tiffany/nude_flash/18.jpg (rename to webp)

ressources/dream/suki/dressed_tease/9.jpg (rename to webp)

(probably more that I didn't see)

The moment she notices you, cousin.name adjusts her outfit (This happens when MC left office and cousin was sitting waiting. needs a name fix rather than the code calling the name)

After hiring Jade, she will show in the office on saturday when no one is there, if you go there it says it is empty.

After graduating if you go to the university class you still get homework.
Ok once for all, we can't reproduce the .jpg problem because it works if you use the latest html file published here, I have no idea why so much of you seems to keep getting this problem while it works perfectly on the online version, for all our patrons, on mopoga and 0 report of this not working on our discord server.

Jade haunting, and cousin thing have been added to the bugs reported for this version so the programmer check them.

For university, you're able to continue to go to class so if you didn't get the higher degree you can farm stats again to try the exam again.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Become Someone v0.7.12 Hotfix Compressed*
All: - -

Original Size: 2.68 GB
Compressed Size: 660 MB

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes