AarYggdrasil

Mar 10, 2021
I am stuck with the Aunt she shouold be in the Suburbs (Its highlighted when i am at her House) but i tryed around for hours and it nothing i tried would trigger.
I've got the same issue...

You can open the wep developer console and type "SugarCube.State.variables.aunt.questmain = 2" and try if this works.

Last edited:

flyer0303

Apr 9, 2018
How i get thejob at the highschool
i have the conversation with sister with the question if i can help her...and now?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yes, this is only the HTML file not the game files this is what loads the files if you don't have the game files the game will not load :)
We warned everyone here, we left a solution (using the console) to cheat and unlock the gallery and we did not made a special version with and without the gallery/cheats, great job we are now going to make everything related to that in a separate private version from now on and block the variable editing.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
We warned everyone here, we left a solution (using the console) to cheat and unlock the gallery and we did not made a special version with and without the gallery/cheats, great job we are now going to make everything related to that in a separate private version from now on and block the variable editing.
I honestly had no idea as i am a barely active on site. However because it has annoyed you so much i removed both of the posts containing the modded html files.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I have thought is was one of the better games but now, I have to play on a different system, the new videos don’t show just a black screen, save is still bug, I think it just me

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I'll release a pirated version the day after. Don't start threatening people on the very same pirating site that has made you the money you currently get. Every time a developer has tried to go to war with this community, it has constantly failed. You're making $4000 a month from a HTML game using unlicensed assets. Don't start trying to mess with the formula.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1646925363959.png
Karly at the Cock and Bull doesn't work in the online version

1646926910409.png
And another at the second major police action

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
How do the stats work?
Like what do they actually do/effect? Is there an ideal start?
Does my employees effect anything?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes