BettyPage

May 11, 2021
I'm trying to get more Aunt content. The game says she's in the suburbs but I can't get to her. What do we do?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Am I the only one having issues with the Aunt not being available? She is always in the suburbs? Cannot talk to her

Squirrliens

May 10, 2019
When does Karly go to the beach? I've gone through the entire week several times and she only ever goes Home -> Work -> Home. And weekends Home-> Work -> Tiki -> Home. And when clicking on "if she wants to go somewhere else" there are no options. But my quest require me to meet her at the beach to progress any of the police women.

May 2, 2017
I think my game is bugged, every time I go to college the chemistry teacher keeps assigning homework every single class period, and if I go to the class again the next day without having done it I get negatively impacted. I think this is preventing me from graduating as I've done all the other requirements, does anyone know what's up?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I think my game is bugged, every time I go to college the chemistry teacher keeps assigning homework every single class period, and if I go to the class again the next day without having done it I get negatively impacted. I think this is preventing me from graduating as I've done all the other requirements, does anyone know what's up?
Not bugged. Just do your homework.
A good way is to go to class at 8 , get the homework, leave class, go to library and do the homework, then go to class again at 9 and do what you wanted from the class.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes