• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
When I visit the teacher in the afternoon she tells me to complete my assignments. For the mother, I have been sleeping with her for a while, enough that her corruption is at 48. If it's higher, it would help if I had some idea how high.
Can you save your game and give me the file here?

(Click saves in the left sidebar then "Save to disk" and then upload the file here). So I can see what's happening

Looking through the files I think that I see from what it comes from.

For mom the conditions to fuck her are:
  1. Mom trust >= 10
  2. Mom corruption >= 10
When you meet those 2 conditions and she is in her bedroom (see left sidebar) you can have fun with her

For the teacher, I think it comes from the fact that your stats are not high enough and you can't do anymore homeworks so you can't get more interest from her. I think that I will change the way it works. In fact when you get the impossible homeworks it's part of the teacher's quest because you can't solve it without her help. A walkthrough might be necessary because it seems logic to me but maybe not for those who didn't wrote the game haha.

Last edited:

Hentailover85

Aug 19, 2017
The only time the mom is in her bedroom that I can tell is late evening and night. During late evening, I only have the option to sleep with her or leave. At night it just says she is already sleeping. So with the teacher I just need to keep building interest?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yeah just checked it, your teacher trust (which is a stat that you can up only by making homeworks) is only at 2 so you can't go further. I will change this because I didn't think about the fact that you can't up teacher trust an other way than making homeworks. Will soon publish the next hotfix.

Sorry but the only way to access more content with teacher is going to be using that command: Sugarcube.State.variables.teacher.trust += 5

or use one of the cheat codes published here: https://f95zone.to/threads/become-someone-v0-3-hotfix-c-sasuke112.27885/post-3132306

Hentailover85

Aug 19, 2017
Yeah just checked it, your teacher trust (which is a stat that you can up only by making homeworks) is only at 2 so you can't go further. I will change this because I didn't think about the fact that you can't up teacher trust an other way than making homeworks. Will soon publish the next hotfix.

Sorry but the only way to access more content with teacher is going to be using that command: Sugarcube.State.variables.teacher.trust += 5

or use one of the cheat codes published here: https://f95zone.to/threads/become-someone-v0-3-hotfix-c-sasuke112.27885/post-3132306
Alright, thanks. I'll try that.

Hentailover85

Aug 19, 2017

How do I use that command?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I still can't get the content for the mom.
You don't know how much frustration I get from this. SO basicaly twine does not take care of others conditionals if the previous one is matching SO basicaly just by changing the order of the conditionals I got it working. I'm very sorry for inconveniences.

Open the game like you do usualy then replace the old html file by this new one (extract the folder in your game folder) and refresh your browser page (f5) then go to your mom's room as soon as you see that she is in it from the sidebar you should now be able to fuck her.

I'm going to publish what I expect is the last hotfix tomorrow evening even if I said that I wouldn't work on the game before friday night, but when I see people like you getting blocked while trying to play the game that drives me mad.

Again, Sorry for that :/

pichejf

Jul 8, 2017
Missing videos in the gym for Jade.

The HTML file tries to call files 0.webm, 1.webm and 2.webm but they are still mp4 files in ressources/videos/gym/

Also, like the new UI. Small note, the buttons in the left-hand menu only work if you click on the text in the button, not on the rest of the button itself.

For the sleeping with mom part, you are currently looking at trust <=5 and >10 for sleeping with her and both trust <=10 and corruption <= 10 for sex.
This means that you can't sleep with her any more after trust <=10 if corruption is less than 10. I would change it the sleeping option to verify $mom.trust <=5 & $mom.trust >10 & $mom.corr >10 on the sleeping option. This way, it shows up until both trust and corruption are over 10.

Sister bathroom scene has no "Return" button.

Mom's bedscene doesn't change the videos. search and replace _bedscene with $bedscene to fix

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Hentailover85

Aug 19, 2017
You don't know how much frustration I get from this. SO basicaly twine does not take care of others conditionals if the previous one is matching SO basicaly just by changing the order of the conditionals I got it working. I'm very sorry for inconveniences.

Mega

Open the game like you do usualy then replace the old html file by this new one (extract the folder in your game folder) and refresh your browser page (f5) then go to your mom's room as soon as you see that she is in it from the sidebar you should now be able to fuck her.

I'm going to publish what I expect is the last hotfix tomorrow evening even if I said that I wouldn't work on the game before friday night, but when I see people like you getting blocked while trying to play the game that drives me mad.

Again, Sorry for that :/
That worked. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Vln_ and Henry73au

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
For the sleeping with mom part, you are currently looking at trust <=5 and >10 for sleeping with her and both trust <=10 and corruption <= 10 for sex.
This means that you can't sleep with her any more after trust <=10 if corruption is less than 10. I would change it the sleeping option to verify $mom.trust <=5 & $mom.trust >10 & $mom.corr >10 on the sleeping option. This way, it shows up until both trust and corruption are over 10.
<<elseif $mom.loc is "her bedroom" && $mom.trust >= 10 && $mom.corr >= 10>>
[[Time to have some fun with mom|mombedscene]]
[[Sleep with your mother|sleepingwithmom]]

chrome_aQIq2uSLeT.jpg

That's the game code, so no you can still sleep with ur mom when she is in her bedroom

____

For everything else reported going to post a fix today.

Edit: Everything reported has been fixed. One of the most strange is Mom bedscene which was using _bedscene instead of $bedscene which was a known bug from v0.3 first release that should have been fixed I must have modified the game using a corrupted copy of the code. Thanks to you all for reporting bugs will publish the hotfix this afternoon.

____

Little announcement: I won't work on quests this week-end instead I will make the gif version of the game and make it playable online. Will also propose for those who want a "Beta version" of the game which will receive frequent updates. If you want to participate on this Beta program just come on discord and ask me (XXXX is my username) I will then give you access to a private channel where I will give you the link to play on the beta. Will think about rewards for spotting bugs! The proofreader is working on the random events!

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hotfix D published (see OP) game is going to be playable online before the end of the week-end. The gif version should be 93%-95% lighter so will only weight around 100Mo!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
sasuke112
* "come back home" is a bit stilted. "go home" is better. "return home" works too.
* dont use gifs, dear lord, never use gifs unless youre a scrub. webm is where its at currently.
* daily meals are breakfast, brunch (2nd breakfast to quote the hobbits), lunch and dinner. the kitchen breakfast is titled lunch.
* I'm having a look at the savegame right now and it seems youre tracking several stats daywise and keep writing the week array as well. thats not good, the savegames will quickly become crazy large. youre at risk of recursive failure here (recursion here meaning repetive output piling up). sort of like writing the same thing until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
sasuke112
* "come back home" is a bit stilted. "go home" is better. "return home" works too.
* dont use gifs, dear lord, never use gifs unless youre a scrub. webm is where its at currently.
* daily meals are breakfast, brunch (2nd breakfast to quote the hobbits), lunch and dinner. the kitchen breakfast is titled lunch.
* I'm having a look at the savegame right now and it seems youre tracking several stats daywise and keep writing the week array as well. thats not good, the savegames will quickly become crazy large. youre at risk of recursive failure here (recursion here meaning repetive output piling up). sort of like writing the same thing until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full until the page is full
1* Will discuss with the proofreader about it
2* haha don't worry I say gif because I want people to understand that I'm going to make short videos (around 10secs of the actual scene's videos) but it will be webm files don't worry you can check game ressource folder I don't use any gif.
3* Will discuss it with the proofreader
4* I will check what you are talking about because I had never thought about the save system of the game which is managed by the default twine engine not me! (I can still modify it though)

Thanks for your report! Will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

Edit for 4*: just checked the save file of a guy who played the game till day 142 (a patreon) the file only weights 34Ko and there isn't any problem with it. Will anyway try to find an answer on how to not store everything like it does actually because I opened it with saveeditonline and saw what you meant.

Last edited:

Wizard++

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
v0.3d is definitely a lot more stable than the first v0.3, good work trying to keep up with all the bug reports.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned, but you can just keep using the app through the night and just forego sleep. I did this for like 2 weeks straight, while sure, you COULD technically pull all-nighters, I would expect it to show up in other ways though, like blocking skill ups due to poor performance or something. Also, I would expect to get bitched out if I was hounding a chick at all hours of the day and night :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Vln_

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Edit for 4*: just checked the save file of a guy who played the game till day 142 (a patreon) the file only weights 34Ko and there isn't any problem with it. Will anyway try to find an answer on how to not store everything like it does actually because I opened it with saveeditonline and saw what you meant.
i have no experience with twine except for dicking around the savegames with saveeditonline, and it seems the games i have played so far either hardcode reused strings or define them in the start variables already loaded in the main menu.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes