Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I would like to make a request. Could you please put more buttons in the office when choosing jobs.. "Choose Project 1" CP2 CP3 CP4 like that 4 would be great actually... Thanks for considering it at least.

I've played this game for awhile went back and started over recently to try and play the way I thought the games was intended worked up to manager in the rest.. started the Home office worked my way up to 4 employees Still living in Original Home working from Home Office getting ready to finish college.. Hoping that is how it was intended So I simply want to say thanks for all your hard work it's really good game.

Last edited:

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
There is no option in the home office. Even after I restarted the game. What are the requirements for the option to appear?
I'm sorry I don't know I went to College and then Took the job at the Restaurant and only opened it after doing both for awhile. I would think Int. is a factor not sure though.

RHM010

Apr 11, 2021
Is there any point to buying the mansion. If you do not buy it do you miss out any quests. It seems when you you move into the mansion many of the video choices are worse for it. There is no option to have fun with mom if she moves in and the option for threesomes with Suki and Akira disapears meaning they are better being left in there own house. It would be nice if buying the mansion kept these options and actually had some extra benefits. Currently regretting buying it.The game itself it very good although frustrating at times as it is not always clear what to do. Definetly one of the better HTML games

rockship66

Aug 24, 2019
Can you help me with Karly(police)'s main quest? I got stuck in quest 2 and can't move on to 3. she keeps yell at me for not calling her. How can I fix that?

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Is there a sugarcube to increase the amount of tests passed for the high school? This grind is ridiculous... And I'll ask again, how do you have the MC become the Mafia boss? I've raised my rank to the highest, and reputation is steady at 100, but I can't seem to do anything else. I've checked the wiki, that's out of date. And the FAQ covers nothing on the subject.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
By erm ...pressing F12 :ROFLMAO:
Then entering... erm :unsure: ...SugarCube.something.someting else, erm :oops: or .something something? :unsure: ...no definitely .something else o_O
erm, no wait... I meant it's not "Rocket Science" it's "Coding" :geek::sneaky: The code is there in the HTML file to be seen and studied :geek: all you need is the language knowledge... :geek: like:
Do you know SugarCube?
¿Hablas HTML?
你會說CSS嗎
ты говоришь на JavaScript?
...and you get "New York" ...erm, o_O:oops: no I mean "New York"... darn it! I mean this... o_O
SugarCubeCadabra.StateAlabim
View attachment 3444355
and voilà (that's french btw.) ;) Bob's your uncle ...or Marie's your aunt...? o_O I'm gettin' confused... ...well, this happens...:rolleyes:
View attachment 3444446

It's all in the wrist, remember, swish and wave... ;)
So that means if i dont know language i cant work in console so means have to either play without cheats or not play at all. Fine will play without cheats then cant help it. Thanks for the help anyways.

Reactions: TheHighlander
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes