Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Update seems to have broken the phone on the right. Its now just a black screen and won't come on. Also in some cases the Begin button is unclickable
Here it is fixed:

Generated the html with the wrong version of the engine

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
Here it is fixed: Mega

Generated the html with the wrong version of the engine
For some reason its still saying "This quest can only be experienced at Christmas" for Mrs Claus. Does the current version not have that active?

Siorla love quest finished without hassle though

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BecomeSomeone-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
If images and videos are missing in folders, does that mean it's only for Patreon content?

Its for the Alice, restaurant scene

1671356469137.png
1671356344747.png

smash1

Nov 15, 2022
how to complete study sessions to play the final exam? i just need to wait to ?? or i have to completed quest of characters ( i just complet all teacher and dean quest except Ms.Sato 7/7 quest) . ty somuch for the tip

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Enjoying the Xmas update. Is Mrs Claus enslaveable at this stage? I've got 70 cheer from giving all the gifts to correct recipients but the walkthrough still says the same thing about raising cheer by giving gifts to the right people.

Reactions: abcabc1234512345

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
The Nut1138

While I don't care about the score you give us try to at least not defaming. Amount of content is low? The gif version contains 378 minutes of videos just from scenes, which is more than 6 hours in total. The long videos version last time I did the math is nearly 80 hours. There are thousand of images...

Ridiculous amount of grinding? You have the choice for the difficulty and the basic settings make it so you basically can go from a scene to an other without needing to grind. There is a wiki, the progress app in the phone and multiple places referencing ways of getting money or some scenes.

yoyoyyoyoy

Jun 25, 2020
Enjoying the Xmas update. Is Mrs Claus enslaveable at this stage? I've got 70 cheer from giving all the gifts to correct recipients but the walkthrough still says the same thing about raising cheer by giving gifts to the right people.
how did u activate the xmas

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Hey on the Linux version the Christmas decoration is obstructing the “begin” button not allowing us to restart. Just a heads up. I tried restarting but I can’t click on the begin button.

nega0019

Sep 3, 2019
v1.08 im unable to press begin.. what do?
.. figured it out.. just change the size of the site

Last edited:

nega0019

Sep 3, 2019
Hey on the Linux version the Christmas decoration is obstructing the “begin” button not allowing us to restart. Just a heads up. I tried restarting but I can’t click on the begin button.
change the size of the screen and then you will be able to click begin

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Changelog says Christmas event is back...both the full download and just the update version don't activate any such event. What's the trick here?

qwertyXl

Sep 6, 2019
I was wondering if are we getting more content like the Police/Mafia paths or the game will just be completed after every current girl gets a love quest?

Reactions: Tutuooo

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Who’s the best option to enslave? Bea or Eris?
I don't think it really matters as once you've enslaved one you can release them and enslave the other in the dungeon. So can keep swapping back and forth who is enslaved.

Yeah I had to sleep for a few days for it to trigger. Kinda silly but all good.
Can't seem to get it to trigger. There's an icon for Mrs Claus at the house, but when I go into the room the icon is on she isn't there. Tried sleeping for a few days as well with no luck. Not sure if it might be because I did it last year? Can only assume there's been no changes and it's just a repeat of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes