Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Shhh, let them waste their time :LUL:

anyway, is there a tier for the full video version without cheats? Cause Id pay like 2 bucks for the full video version, cheats arent needed cause... F12 :p
The 1$ one, we give it almost for free haha.

Oct 1, 2020
Shouldn't be a problem, could you send your save if you have one so we can check the problem. Those are very grindy so that could be the reason why, you really need to spam the tips to get smth.

We are not deleting it, we are just not adding anymore content to it. Though, we will open a romance route instead of the dominating one.
I'll try to spam-it-up and see what happens and report back. Thank you for the information.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
2 Ideas.
1. Maybe an option to get a loan after we start the business. There should be enough for that, maybe even a new woman that we can 'negotiate' better terms.
2. After so many jobs for the Smoked Stack Lounge the owner or marketing manager could give you a little something special for doing good.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
I can't seem to access the aunt's house even after she has come to town and I have helped her. Does anyone know what am I doing wrong
I had this issue! It's cos the image doenst load. if you look in the top left of the residential page, you should still see a small rectangular outline :)

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Is there a start to finish walkthrough that gets you through the most content? I hate having to randomly try things to get content, while maybe missing other stuff
If you use the hint system on the phone I really don't see why a walk through is needed

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks for this game Volen !

But " To play this game you must have an account with a valid membership on these sites: " Most expensive game ever ! ;)

Mediocratis

Mar 22, 2021
Sasha's stage four: Requires stage four of mother’s quest be completed. Go to mother’s bedroom between 20
and 22, watch scene. Go to kitchen between 17 and 20, watch scene.

Mom's stage four: Enter player bedroom, watch scene. Go to mothers bedroom between 22 and 24, watch
scene. Clean the living room, wash the dishes, buy jewelry from mall, and pay bills at desk. Go to
mothers bedroom between 20 and 22, watch scene.

On weekends mornings you are able to use the University installations to develop your character. For the moment you can download the Walkthrough attached. But we thought about that, and yes, we will seriously talk about implementing some way of guide for the quests ingame; as well as a way to skip time.

Thanks for the comments and ideas!
I am stuck on Erika, grandma, two scenes for mom, Tammy, Sasha, and someone else. Everything is maxed stats, corruption is in the 1k for everyone and there aren’t any clues where to go next. I have $2M cash and Erika has $1.5k salary. Why would you end the scenes
From the Walkthrough:

"Clean the living room, wash the dishes, buy jewelry from mall, and pay bills at desk. Go to mothe's bedroom between 20 and 22, watch scene."

You need to do all that things before being able to get the scene. A little clarification: The living room and dishes cleaning must be done on the same day as the scene. It doesn't count if you did the chores another day.

And of course you must have done the previous stages of Mom's main quest before being able to do all of this.

I leave the Walkthrough pdf attached, and thanks a lot for playing our game!!
im so stuck on this game. Mikaela’s story ends quickly, Erika has been gifted jewelry and salary raised to $1.5k and she still won’t advance. Somehow I’m still missing scene 17 for mom, but advanced to scene 22. Sasha still has more to go, Missy has lousy basement role, still have slept with Ms Powers, Ms Lee only plays at 12-1400 with Jade and you still can’t corrupt her. Post anniversary walkthrough please. The highlight zone was a great feature until now. There seems to be nothing else except wasting the days. So frustrated with this game now.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
We are not deleting it, we are just not adding anymore content to it. Though, we will open a romance route instead of the dominating one.
I have been wondering if the domination thing cancels out the romance part of the girls. Is it basically a slave or romance sort of deal?

Also, I am probably doing something wrong, but is the progress button supposed to give hints on how to move on with every girl? Because to me I just see values for Trust, Corruption, Main Quest etc. No tips that I can tell.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
I have been wondering if the domination thing cancels out the romance part of the girls. Is it basically a slave or romance sort of deal?

Also, I am probably doing something wrong, but is the progress button supposed to give hints on how to move on with every girl? Because to me I just see values for Trust, Corruption, Main Quest etc. No tips that I can tell.
The progress guide is on the mobile phone that is a hideble window on the right of the screen. Took me ages to realise it too!

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Cant get the event for Mom at end of party, not sure if there is a pre-requirement
Once all of the main scenes have been seen, the next time the player enters the living room, this sequence will play. It will be designed to be a long and extended scene. The completion of it will lead into the next day beginning and the game returning to normal.

Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020
Once all of the main scenes have been seen, the next time the player enters the living room, this sequence will play. It will be designed to be a long and extended scene. The completion of it will lead into the next day beginning and the game returning to normal.
I didnt have Erika so the last scene didnt trigger for me, seems to work now, thanks.

Reactions: Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
:
Update Only (v0.7.9.5 -> v0.7.9.10):

Reactions: marc090

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Davox One year later can we expect to get your opinion on the game evolution?

derbertl We updated the way stats gain works can we hope you to test it again?

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes