Jun 19, 2018
after starting a new playthrough and playing a while I can no longer access the eco, math, chem or jap classroom. they are no longer visable when I see the uni layout. Looks like this: doesnt work.PNG

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
my old save

it gives me too much trouble there are events with the mother that do not skip me and are activated so I will start again

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
my old save

it gives me too much trouble there are events with the mother that do not skip me and are activated so I will start again
We tested with v0.3 saves it should work properly could you send us your save so we can improve the system in the future?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Hopefully but I had a problem on the pc and I had to delete the game and download everything again

if it happens again and I will try to save it apart the save

dhalhyna

Oct 26, 2018
can someone show me a screenshot where to put those cheatcodes in the console ? when im pressing f12 a lot of menu showing up in firefox and i couldn t find anything where to put the commands sugar. etc in .. there is no blinking line to write

Tinytower

May 1, 2020
Is Abigail and Eva's house going to be implemented in the next update? Because it doesn't show up, even I have obtained their address.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is Abigail and Eva's house going to be implemented in the next update? Because it doesn't show up, even I have obtained their address.
Should be avaible, are you sure you're not able to access it from the street?

Jerrett

Mar 18, 2018
hello found a little bug (not game braking).
the homework trust don´t count for mom, mrs sato, ms powers.
for this all trust go´s to ms lee.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
hello found a little bug (not game braking).
the homework trust don´t count for mom, mrs sato, ms powers.
for this all trust go´s to ms lee.
Hey, thanks for the report, I left a note on trello for the coder should be fixed for the next update which should be online next week.

JohnDoe123$

Jan 19, 2020
Hey I appreciate the mobile update, everything seems to be working better. However, these is still no way for people on mobile to cheat since we can’t access the console.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes