HTML - Become Someone [v1.47] [Volen]

1. 4.00 star(s)

StrangeName

This game gives me the "play without thinking" vibe, which is not bad its just not a game you will get invested in. At the moment it had too few of content and, as the developer decided to use videos, the game is excessively heavy on memory and the scenes aren't the best either as many time videos are played at the same time and the audio becomes a mess. I think this game has potential to become jolly good, one of those you can be sure you'll have fun with, its just not at that point yet. It also has a few problems, like not being able to do assigned homework most of the times, as in class you will receive it but once you go to the desk at the house there will be no hypertext that lets you do the homework. I recommend to wait for future updates.
    oh also the saving menu is horrible to look at, its a punch in the eye, maybe changing the intensity of the white in a darker shade would reduce the HURTFUL contrast. Don't want to be mean just trying to help.

v0.3.5 Edit.
    Happy to say that the game has now much more content, many bugs have been fixed and the color of the save menu has been modified, along with a few backgound touches to make it all more appealing. Many of the fixes have improved the quality of life. If you want to give this game a shot, now its a good time.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Davox

I've edited my review as my first review of 0.3 was 1 star hot garbage. I've now played v0.4

Good Points
    I now think this is okay, the design and overall UI are great 4*
    There didn't appear to be any bugs
    Writing is okay - but TBF I stopped reading most of it fairly quickly see bad points...

Bad points
    The story is just boring and a grind fest of rinse and repeat until something new opens up.
    There is nothing new here and what game there is is very stale
    I played for about 40 mins but was very board for most of that time. The stats are dead easy to cheat so There wasn't much grind for me but even with out the grind it felt like a chore.

A massive improvement over the last version i played but I can't see me playing this again for a very long time.